Cops stop believing whatever CFL says to u

honestly, some leos do that. but like it’s rare. i was a former scso deputy, and i dont arrest someone ebcause they told me some clown committed VA. but i believe, this issue should be dealt with.

3 Likes

ur not wrong too, but when arresting them theres also a risk of being sued so thats the thing too :l

2 Likes

thats what most criminals do, when they think an leo is wrong. but i see where ur going

2 Likes

I mean for criminals they don’t usually sue unless your a literal nuisance to the entire department, atleast speaking for myself

2 Likes

well, you’re not that type of criminal who just sues an officer for being right. i see many toxic criminals who have nothing better to do but complain. but some criminals such as ur self, dont sue until they have a real reason. and thats what i like about u

2 Likes

afaik you can only challenge arrests in court if you have evidence showing the arrest was unlawful

2 Likes

please never say that again

i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post i hate post

6 Likes

FIRESTONE COURTS: INVESTIGATION DIVISION

5 Likes

Did courts investigate that?

2 Likes

you dont shoot someone 10 seconds AFTER they hit you???

2 Likes

do I love when there was this time, where there were about 10 CFL warriors at cd at times shooting at any living object that would run a person or them over - always gotta remember that people really like to stand in front of cars which is funny,

3 Likes

i say there should be a law similar to INSURANCE FRAUD where if people walk infront of you to get hit so they’re able to shoot can get charged.

3 Likes

I have had a lot of situations where I have wanted to arrest a cfl

2 Likes

the most typical stereotype of a CFL user is someone dressed in proper clothing and sitting next to their pickup at CD trying to get into a fight with someone

2 Likes

more like dudes in fake tactical vests with a CBJ

2 Likes

more like people dressed as bacons to pretend they’re new to the game and then shooting someone that goes near them

2 Likes

Solution solved.

2 Likes