CoopaIoop for Redwood Mayor

Greetings Citizens of Redwood, I am CoopaIoop. As of 5/28/20, I will be running for Mayor of Redwood City! My Goal is to listen to your thoughts and opinions on how I can help you make Redwood better!

“Your voice matters!”

My Experience:

• Current Senior Public Employee and Instructor for the Department of Transportation (2T07)

• Current Trooper for the Firestone State Patrol (2F26)

• Current Intern for the Department of Boating and Waterways

• Quest Expedition Employee - Tourism Agency

• Firestone News Network Employee - FNN Field Team

• Firestone Express Employee - Safety Director

• Former Capital Gas of Firestone Employee

• Friendly Firestone Citizen

• Sebee Supporter

About me:

I am well involved in the Firestone community. I think of myself as very friendly to others. I enjoy talking to people and hearing their opinions on various subjects. My favorite thing in the county is to go to Docks and watch the beautiful Sunrise and Sunset across the horizon. If you ever need me, I will probably be at docks.

My Plans for Redwood’s future:

During my term as Mayor of Redwood, I plan on revising bills and creating new ones. I will be fully transparent with citizens of Redwood. I am willing to listen to your voice. I also plan on helping local businesses. I want to allow citizens to get more involved with the community. I plan on communicating with local business owners to host special community events and more. Finally, I will be spending time with my staff to prepare for the release of Stapleton County V3. I want to ensure that all laws are accurate, fair, and well defined. I want this city not to be mine, but ours!

I ask for your support along my journey. Thank you!

“Your Voice Matters!”

#COOP4MAYOR

Feel free to contact me @Coopaloop#9547

Signed,

CoopaIoop

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

On behalf of Cherifflaw104 image

2 Likes