CoopaIoop for Redwood Mayor

No support, best of luck though

2 Likes

diddnt you raided a discord server??? no support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

@CoopaIoop What are your first few plans of action if/when you get elected?

2 Likes

Yes I did. I had overreacted because I was frustrated. I worked it out with Zy (the owner) And we cam to a an agreement. We are now semi-friends.

2 Likes

I support, good luck in your future endeavors.

2 Likes

On behalf of Harrypotte12345678

2 Likes

i got worried but realized this is not a position of power so support!

p.s ur title is for bragging rights

3 Likes

Suppoty.

2 Likes

On behalf of Nitroxim

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Pretty chill employee w/ Quest.

support!

-Matt

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

no support. your behavior in county and out of county proves your immature and unprofessional. can only imagine what your behavior will be like as a mayor. most notably, you recently raided a discord server like @crankyluke and others mentioned.

good luck to you.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry if I am not the Mayor for you, but if/once I become Mayor I hope to change peoples’ perspective on me. I am sorry for my past actions.

3 Likes

I want my “power” to be used for what others think and want. I LOVE hearing suggestions as it gives me ideas. And me allowing criminals to drive my car, I don’t see the problem with that. First, I don’t know they’re even a criminal and second, some criminals use it for RP purposes. However, I’d like to thank you for your feedback and I hope as Mayor I can change your mind.

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t realize I was being cocky. Sorry for the inconvenience, I did not mean to be cocky in any way. Have a good day!

2 Likes