CoopaIoop for House

tenor-1

5 Likes

No support.

5 Likes

@NinWin1 I think this guy has a criminal record (Hecxtro DQed him from running for the Senate due to this reason).

8 Likes

He does have one.

4 Likes

I have one citation.

3 Likes

Point still remains. At this point there is really no reason to defend yourself anymore.

5 Likes

IMAGINE SUPPORTING YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN WHAT.

8 Likes

fr?? man thats hitting an all time low

6 Likes

How many times are you going to run for a government position? You failed to pass to be in the Senate so what makes you think that you’ll get into the house? You are not gonna get into the house nor the senate because of the untrustworthy acts you put forward to everyone in this state. You clearly leaked intel from Law Enforcement and fed it to the gang you were working for while being in the department.

If it hasn’t ended there, you are a meme to the state which doesn’t mean anything good before you get your hopes up and what I mean is that you are so much of a meme that no one wants you working in anything in this state. Also, you proved yourself to be incompetent and immature which doesn’t match the criteria for being in the senate, house or any other employment out there in this state.

To end this here, you are a untrustworthy individual and incompetent individual to work in any employment within the state.

13 Likes

no support: honestly don’t think he’s fit for the position even with his experience, and his past history

5 Likes

No support

6 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:

4 Likes

All due respect, I will go over why you are such an idiot and should NOT be even allowed to run for public office.

Firstly, let’s take a look at your proposed plans for this election.

This is quite funny, considering that you were just terminated from numerous departments due to your gang affiliation. Newsflash, my guy, it was a legit termination, stop trying.

Quite funny, too. Are you in contact with your gang buddies on what they want the traffic code to look like? :joy:

Secondly, while employed in the Firestone State Patrol, and while under the Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training oath, you specifically were affiliated your gang and fed them information.

What makes you think anyone would even trust you in an office that has the ability to make laws? You are clearly incompetent, and I simply do not know why you even try.

I do not, and will never, support you. Please look into a career in the Vancouver Police Department.

10 Likes

I was never involved with a gang, it was a public discord server with a mix of people form the State of Firestone. There were criminals however, there were also other LEO’s and legal’s there including: FBI, SCSO (and SWAT), FSP, FNG, and DHS.

4 Likes

In case you forgot:

10 Likes

LOL__

6 Likes

Screenshot by Lightshot these aged reallllly well
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/779479500987564063/794495230031298570/ezgif.com-gif-maker_2.gif

7 Likes

No support due to the reasons being posted above in the comments

7 Likes

This man is a true inspiration. The principles of perseverance, resilience and lawlessness carry him into the eyes of the adoring public. I’m on the verge of tears.

9 Likes

No support.

5 Likes