CoopaIoop for House

Greetings! I am CoopaIoop and I am happy to announce that I will be running for House! I believe I am prepared to successfully fulfill this position.

I apologize for my past immature behavior, I am genuinely sorry and I will work on changing. I understand if y’all still hate me, that’s my fault. I am sorry.

Past Experience:

Department of Transportation - Senior Public Employee
Department of Transportation: Training Division - Instructor
Firestone State Patrol - Trooper (8 mos)
Firestone State Patrol ASU - Pilot (5 mos)
Redwood City Council - Alderman (1-term)

I don’t wanna write a long B.S speech simping for everyone to get their support, so yeah . . .

Goals this term:

1. Revise “Fair Employment Act,” I believe this act fails to protect employees after termination, this bills only protects “citizens of Firestone PRESENTLY employed by lawfully established government department . . .” In addition, I believe employees should have he right to be directly advised (via. DMs)of any disciplinary actions, including warnings, “strikes,” suspensions, demotions, terminations, or any action that affects their rapport taken against them. This was nullified by the new “Fair Employment Act”.

2. I will work on patching any loopholes within the law especially within the traffic code.

3. Work with private businesses to help them be successful, I plan on asking meeting with businesses owners to hear them out and see what they feel should be changed and why.

Please support me, reply "Support"

NOTE:
Voting shall open on 1/25/21 at 5:15 PM EST
Voting shall close on 1/26/21 at 5:15 PM EST

Vote CoopaIoop 4 House

Thank you.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

not again-

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Oh boy… :man_facepalming:

No support. Incompetent and highly immature.

6 Likes

No support. This is the man who was in a gang while in FSP…

6 Likes

no remove this gang feeding dude

4 Likes

No support. Incompetent and has an extensive record for breaking laws while on-duty as an FSP Trooper on multiple occasions. Not anyone I want to see as a Representative.

6 Likes

Well agreed with Slee. No support.

3 Likes

sup- o wait its still coop nvm

4 Likes

i dont think you know how this works

5 Likes

bruh …

2 Likes

He tried supporting himself :rofl:

You were chill to me but at the same time you don’t use your head and you make very dumb decisions

No support sorry

4 Likes

I like your goals/policies, but judging that you were apparently apart of a gang. I cannot give you support, due to me thinking that you’re untrustworthy for this position.

4 Likes

You really want me to do this again?

5 Likes

Alright, here we go.

Yes, the employment act does only protect those who are presently employed. Why would it protect those who are not? If you get fired, that’s your own fault. You no longer work for the department and therefor, do not get the protection.

With the fact that you openly admitted yesterday that you have been terminated from every single position you have held in Firestone, why in the world would I want you in a position to make and pass laws? Also, with the way you treated those yesterday who disagreed with you shows that you lack maturity and refuse to take no for an answer. You don’t like being called out and you start attempting to make everyone else look bad. Somehow, when we had this exact same talk yesterday, I am racist for calling you out. Explain that to me.

I encourage anyone and everyone who reads this to understand that you are voting for an inoperant being that does not understand that they are not owed everything, including employment protection after you are fired, will call you racist if you disagree, and works to raise themselves up with no regard to who they may be putting down. I know for me, I don’t want someone like that in charge of legislation. I encourage you to re-think you choice of supporting them. If this person was to make a mistake in the legislative process, and say that they were truly sorry for their behavior, guess what, it doesn’t matter. Their actions have now impacted our laws and their is no going back with just a “sorry”. This person got called out so bad yesterday for their past that they decided to take down their original speech and topic.

I do not and will not support.

17 Likes

N o s u p p o r t

6 Likes

no support, legit was in a gang, criminal,

6 Likes

edit: in case u dont know, no support

7 Likes

My name is donald j trump and i support this message :+1:

6 Likes