Coolguy51839 for House of Representatives

Introduction

Hello again, Firestone! I am Coolguy51839 and I am running again for House of Representatives.

I have been in Firestone since 2017, playing on and off, and have gotten more involved recently. I am the person who brings you awesome videos like this, which you may have seen, and plan on making more Firestone related content. Outside of Firestone, I study film with a concentration in cinematography and do photography as a hobby.

Term Goals

• Work alongside other Representatives to legislate for the future of V3 of Firestone.
  • Continue to fix up old legislation with other Representatives.

Experience

• Current Representative
  • POST Certified Class 74
  • EMT-P Certified
  • DoCM Photographer

Previous Legislation

• I am proud to have moved our state forward from the FOIA crisis when every department was being spammed by writing and passing the amendment to the FOIA act.
  • I have also patched up old legislation regarding our current census, officially transferring the census duties to the Department of State, rather than being done by the Governor’s office.

Conclusion

I am someone who believes in realism, accountability, and integrity. By being elected, I would not change the idea of me being active in promoting an honest House. I am someone who enjoys community interaction, and this is what my main focus would be. Without knowing the public’s issues, how can we solve our own? I encourage you to support me, and thank you to those who do!

Thank you to all again,

Coolguy51839

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

massive support

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

jStraddy_511T supports!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

souport (support)

3 Likes

Suport and endorsed

3 Likes

demoman3200 supports

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

OliverSteph (Fishing4Kitty) Supports

2 Likes

jaderigs Supports

2 Likes

Elijah920 Supports

2 Likes

zobie126 supports!

2 Likes

Bedfold supports!

2 Likes

slay support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support because cool is an extremely dedicated individual within the firestone government and wants whats best for the citizens

1 Like