CongressionalDefend for Redwood City Council

1 Like

no support

2 Likes

This is pretty straightforward. Why do you plan on misleading the citizens of Firestone? I see why a lot of people don’t support you.

3 Likes

this clearly isn’t true. this whole “speech” diminishes the purpose of city council, especially in redwood where they’re needed the most. i truly hope you don’t become a councilman.

what that means in laymen’s terms is: no support.

3 Likes

Not surprised of the number of people supporting someone with the motive of being deceitful.

1 Like

I revoke my support

1 Like

My statement was mistyped when I spaced it down my apologies let me clarify my speech that was outlined.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m CongressionalDefend and I’m officially declaring my candidacy for the City Council Election. As a former City Councilman I’ve served on a large scale supporting the Citizens of Firestone on different legislative matters and I’m looking to go back to doing so in our City Council. For far too long, politicians have had the underlying motives for running for office only to be deceitful to the Citizens of Firestone. The goal for any public service individual should be to better the experience for their constituents and I’m here to do just that.

I’ve the experience and certification to enforce the rules and guidelines and professional standards. And be ultimately a voice for the Citizens of the State of Firestone my platform is to make change and make a difference. I refuse to bring false promises and manipulate the citizens for a vote and do absolute nothing in office as some of my fellow predecessors have done for far too long.

If elected I’ll exceed all the citizens expectations and perform my duties effectively and establish communication relations with the citizens of the State of Firestone and speak in the best interest of all individuals that hold residence.

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend

1 Like
1 Like

Hello Congressional. I can and cannot support you. I’ll explain why without boring you. The only reason I don’t support is because some of you’re ideas are for the Press Secretary and the Mayors job. Now onto the Support scale. The reason why I support is because I know you’re capable of holding these such office. You keep you’re promises every time I see you work in an office, which makes me proud. You are a loyal and trustworthy man. I hope to see you succeed.

Support.
Representative,
AtIantic_Law.

1 Like

Election over

1 Like