Congress Problem

Congress has been having activity problems for many months now. We can’t even get elections, the elections are more like signup sheets. We can not have the state ran like this. A lot of people who run are also not even close to qualified and will not make congress more active. Tweetroblox for example got in and a few months later, he left. If congress was able to become secondary, all the qualified people who left for LEO and other primary jobs will be able to come back. We can’t keep reducing seats in the house and senate. This is not a solution, currently, the only solution I see is making congress secondary. I know many topics have opened in the past but nothing has happened so we will keep bringing this back until we get a long-term solution. Hopefully, this will attract the founder’s attention.

Make congress secondary?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you for reading, please spread this around so it will get some attention.

4 Likes

Fed said no

2 Likes

many have fought this battle to no avail

(fed)

i do wish you luck yean, such a brave idea

4 Likes

well, we cant just keep having congress dying. If we continue this we wont have a congress

2 Likes

What if we reduce congress seats? (I’m joking pls don’t start this debate again)

2 Likes

At this point, some people in congress (won’t point fingers) are only in the position for personal gain in terms of funds and don’t actually put any effort in. If seats are lowered, there’ll still be elections where it’s a signup sheet.

7 Likes

We are allowed to expel them but it will cause so much drama that no one is willing to.

1 Like

Bones

2 Likes

simply make congress secondary - excellent idea this hasn’t been attempted

5 Likes

adding onto what I said, yelling at people when you’re being corrected & having a powertrip publicly doesn’t help at all

4 Likes

Might run in either the house or the senate. Seeing which needs more members

1 Like

lego head of chambers thinks he high and mighty

2 Likes

He isn’t thinking of himself as such, he stated right before that it’s an executive order, which means it must’ve been documented somewhere for it to be enforced

3 Likes

I head no chamber??? but go off ig

2 Likes

unicameral

3 Likes

crazy idea… how about… wait for this… no one runs during the next elections or no one supports anyone’s speech and then fed might consider changing it to secondary

3 Likes

not even that will change it

1 Like

absolutely a no brainer but the big man in the sky won’t allow it

10 Likes

this is what everyone wants but it wont happen

4 Likes

Congress problem is that @MrEmote is gone from SoTH.The house has collapsed w/o proper members to run it.

6 Likes