Congress Problem

the 7 people that said no are yet to explain why

1 Like

In essence, I agree, but we are way too far into a bicameral legislature that one, I don’t think we have smart enough people to actually amend the constitution properly, and two, I don’t think congress would agree to cut themselves in half (especially given their recent tendencies).

1 Like

i voted no because we have tried this numerous times before and each time fed shot it down. however, who knows i could be wrong fed could say yes this time…

it took a lot of years of argument and people getting banned by fed to make SCFD secondary for some ranks.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to know why Fed is so against it when it is commonly accepted as the easiest solution by an overwhelming majority of people.

1 Like

IT IS NOT REALISTIC OMGGGG

Nah but consensual murder is perfectly realistic

6 Likes

i agree, we should not deviate at all from real life ever, we need to perfectly replicate real life. if you die in game then you should never be able to play again. If you commit a crime you should spend several years in DOC.
/j

I hope fed isn’t one of those people who thinks ro-states have to perfectly replicate real life because that’s dumb, you should do what is most fun and practical while maintaining some sense of realism.

1 Like

What if we combined the house and the senate, and gave the governor full sovereignty over the state

1 Like

the peoples state of firestone??

1 Like

Solved. Change implemented.