Condemnation of Representative Tor_Laws's in Response to His Impeachment Attempt

<3 you jordan

1 Like

<3 “live to fight another day”

1 Like

You cannot base activity off of announcements. I don’t post announcements often and I wouldn’t class myself as inactive. Blastatack does an excellent job and it would be foolish to remove him.

6 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Thank you, Sheriff.

1 Like

I appreciate the SoS efforts on improving the Department of State. And I appreciate that the department is stable without scandals or incidents. But the communication with the public poor and all I have asked him to do is to simply give me a promise to try to improve and I’ll retire the impeachment right away. But instead he makes jokes on it, doesn’t take it serious and comes with personal attacks against me. He even says he doesn’t want the bill retired because he want to see it “fail”. http://prntscr.com/ngd904

He’s done a lot great things but everything needs improvement. Yes, this is most a misunderstanding due poor communication with the public (which I’m a part of in this case).

I gave a promise to act in the best interest of the people, which is at the moment to retire the impeachment. I am all for doing that, but I simply want him to give his word saying he’ll try to work on public relations and communications to prevent further misunderstandings. People act mature and speak with me formally and we’ll make out an agreement.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion, but I will be continuing to do what I have been doing since I was confirmed by the Senate. It works and has brought great success.

1 Like

What is the point of calling me out in the original post for being misinformed and incompetent and you’re demanding it to be retired when you simply deny a simple offer to attempt to better communication and relations with the public and the impeachment will be retired in a second. I do acknowledge that yes, I’ve misunderstood some things here, but if public relations was maintained nothing of this would’ve happened. I hope you think twice before denying my offer to retire the impeachment.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

Actually see what the people want before doing this. Didn’t even do a poll, or ask blat at all.

1 Like

As I stated Mr Senator, I promised to act in the interest of the people, which is my plan. I am going to retire the impeachment, but this should act like a wake up call to better relations with the public instead of being a joke for him.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

I’m not denying your offer. If you want to retire it or not is up to you.

1 Like

Better relations with the public isn’t a crime. You were a BCA before. You should know this out of all people. Better relations with the public doesn’t warrant a impeachment. That’s utter bullshit

1 Like

By the way you’ve been joking about it it does seem like you don’t really care, and you stated multiple times that you didn’t want it retired, which for me, doesn’t make sense. I’ve several times suggested that we should talk about this in DMs on Discord and sort it out formally, but you refuse to. Which is very unfortunate since no one wins in this case.

@jasonbourneaxis
Public relations are a part of a department head’s duty, also, failure to discharge duties of his office.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

He was doing perfectly fine before your little publicity stunt, your not retiring it because he asked you
To, your retiring it because you know you have no valid argument and in the span of one hour you’ve already gotten more ridicule than other incompetent officials.

2 Likes

Just gonna add a few points. One, department announcements DO NOT show the activity of a department. It is the policies that it institutes, the duties it carries out, and what activities take place. Two, I HIGHLY DOUBT the people elected you just to impeach Secretary Blast, it is pretty evident this is an unpopular opinion. Three, you need to do some investigating before making big decisions like these.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s probably not going to retire it…

I’m not joking at all? I simply am indifferent. If you want retire it like you should, go ahead. If you want to waste the house of reps time, then by all means go ahead.

That’s wrong, Mr skullGutGuy. I offered to retire it before even being aware of this post existing. I offered to retire it since I’ve gotten feedback and people want it retired, and as I’ve stated, I want to act in the interest of the people, which you are one of. And yes, it’s very unfortunate that the first thing I do in office results in all these issues and all these discussions.

@Jordan_Chime
I am in fact ready to retire it any second, but it requires the Secretary of State to actually stop being arrogant and stubborn. He rather joke about and, meme it and personally attack me than making out a formal agreement which I’ve been working on the last hour. Again, I do acknowledge that I have misunderstood some things here, but I doubt it’s that hard to agree to attempt to improve on public relations. I’ve never said “you have to publish three press releases every week”. I simply ask him to inform the public what’s happening within his Department. No long releases or anything, but nothing just leaves an impression of inactivity and a dying department.

@anon20714511 did you ever consider reaching out to Blast? A simple DM could’ve avoided all of this embarrassment.

This just seems like such an ignorant struggle.

Trust me, I attempted. Here is what he had to said about it:

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws