Con 4 House

Con 4 House - God Dammit I’m Doing It Again

Hi. I’m Con.

I’ve been a member of this community for like 2 years now, and I’ve served in a plethora of positions. These range from DPW Public Employee to House Representative and almost everything in between (excluding: all LEO departments, DOS, DOA). Here’s a total list of most things I’ve done in Firestone and my appropriate certifications:

SCFD Senior Paramedic (Former)
DOH SCMS Paramedic (Former)
FFA Training Officer (Former)
DPW Public Employee (x2)
DOT Public Employee (x2)
DOJ Associate State Attorney (Current)
DOCM Graphics Designer (Current)
DOCM Legal Team (Current)
Redwood Assistant City Attorney (Former)
Prominence District Attorney (Former)
Arborfield City Attorney (Current)
Arborfield Clerk (Former)
Arborfield Paralegal (Former)
House Representative (x2)
Stapleton County Councilwoman (x1)
Arborfield City Councillor (x2)
Arborfield City Chairwoman (x1)

Owns & Operates Lawyers Against Humanity
Junior Associate at Float, City & Stamose (Former)
Iconic Chief Legal Officer (Current)

EMT-P Certification
Bar Certification

Truthfully, my only plan is to revamp old and outdated legislation (for example, the DOJ act from 6 fucking years ago). Me and judge cityuser have taken on the project of documenting and rewriting/merging/nullifying a complete list of 49 old, outdated, or otherwise useless bills. My first article of legislation will be a Housekeeping Act of 2023. In this act, a total of 19 bills will be nullified. We plan on rewriting a plethora of old establishments or merging related content into a singular unified law in order to ease the stress of finding amendments and unrelated laws. As there is a considerable amount of old legislation, I cannot promise that our goals will be entirely completed, however I can promise me and city will try our hardest to accomplish a good chunk of these.

this project will continue regardless of whether I’m elected; judge cityuser does not endorse any campaign over another

Coinciding with the previous goal, I intend to work with the founders, fellow representatives, senators, and members of the legal community to establish a new Article 5 (Property clause of the constitution), or, completely nullify it in place of a new law. This will be heavily dependent on the cooperation of the founders in the process of these new housing establishments, so I cannot promise this will be done.

I understand that my politics may be a very hot topic, and I understand why some may have their doubts about supporting me. As I lack experience in the law enforcement field, I will attempt to steer clear of these topics or gather opinions of members of the law enforcement community prior to enacting these changes.

To the people who disagree with me on most stances, I encourage you to ask questions or elaborate on any reasoning behind not supporting me so I can better reflect and understand the opinions of the general populace. I will attempt to stand up for what I believe to be right, and I encourage you to question not only myself but my fellow candidates.

As an aside, I’m going to refrain from my usual political content during this race to avoid any public perception of me being aggressive to fellow candidates.

Thankyou for listening to my speech, and I encourage you to support or ask questions in the replies section below.

Sincerely, Con

The#7198

5 Likes

I’m supporting myself

4 Likes

OH FUCK YEA SUPPORT & ENDORSED NO DOUBT

3 Likes

tYpIcAl gEnErIc eLEcTioN SpEeCh

just kidding, support <3

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

someone has to rip apart this speech.

How do you plan to do this?

What did you do during your term?

Why do you say this? Do you believe you’re not able to complete these goals?

How would you still do this if you’re not elected?

Additionally, how can we trust your bias with certain cabinet members/departments cough ffa cough won’t get in the way of your position?

7 Likes

awww, i love this

Cooperation with founders is obviously a big ask, as they always kinds suck about… y’know… responding. I will promise that no laws will be produced by myself - in regards to property - without approval or support of founders or developers.

tbh not much lol, just spoke a lot on the congress floor.

This was specifically in regards to the legislation update program. 2 individuals writing/redrafting/nullifying 49 total laws is definitely tough, which is why I’m not willing to put forth a promise that it will be done this term. Laws take a considerable amount of time to be made, approved and co-sponsored, and proofread. Shoving 49 into a single term would be reckless I feel, as we may miss some very important details.

The original plan was to work with sitting members of congress, but I said “fuck that” so I decided to run. If I do loose, the previous plan will still be in affect.

While I understand how this could be cause for concern, I don’t believe that I’ll be presenting any impeachments due to this fact. I may encourage others, but I will never personally produce them. Should the articles be presented, I promise that I will abstain from any votes regarding the matter.

Ty for your concern, ly bb

4 Likes

turned how tables the have

Hi Con, I have some things to mention about your campaign.

Pros:

Straightforward

I appreciated how straightforward your campaign was. You set your sights on an issue that you (and others) are witnessing (referring to the ancient legislation), and you plan to fix it. I’m eager to see what the Housekeeping Act of 2023 will bring, whether it be beneficial or if it absolutely destroys the state legislature!!

Experience

Despite Firestone consisting of primarily law enforcement, you don’t really need law enforcement experience to become a congressperson (believe it or not!!!). Your experiences in the Department of Justice and various other legal entities prove your existing knowledge of the law. (Not) Surprisingly, you’ll come to find how many congresspersons don’t even know the laws that they create and pass.

Cons (pun definitely not intended)

Lack of Inclusion

It has been noted that the concept of a “typical generic campaign” is not what you were going for here, but still, those campaigns do tend to include almost (if not) all aspects of the state. Here, you only really mention the Legislative and Judicial Branches. What will you do for the Executive Branch? Inferior Governments? The Private Sector?

"Instability"(?)

Couldn’t think of a better word for it, but… remember at the beginning of the school year when you “went criminal”? I don’t know if you remember, but in-county I asked you why you did and you told me “irl friends > lego job” (or something similar). While I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, how do we know you won’t just resign and do it again? How do we, the people, know that we can rely on you to remain a primary legislative venue of Congress?

What's Next?

After you plan to do the following:

What happens next? Do you plan to assist current congresspersons in transitioning into V3? Do you plan to assist in the development of a new traffic code? Will you resign?

ty

6 Likes

im a minor.

anyways, support

4 Likes

dont cheat on me lego

3 Likes

support!!!

3 Likes

oh my god it’s formatted

for better or for worse…

I do admit that I don’t primarily have many plans past this. The executive branch will likely have some changes in regards to the old outdated bills (prime example, merging the robert mueller act with the doj act). I don’t anticipate hopping on the FPS hype train and rushing the establishment as I’m sure there will be 62 slightly varying proposals as it is. I wish I had a solution for inferior governments, but municipal governments don’t have much power ultimately. I don’t personally like touching the private sector, and I don’t necessarily ser any changes that should be made. Obviously, this may change as issues become apparent to me.

thought this was referencing my increasingly obvious borderline personality disorder

Those friends had quit the firestone community (rightfully so), so I don’t really have amy desire to return to that life. Not only could I have filed like 3 lawsuits in that 2 week period, it really just wasn’t fun. Of course, that’s just me and other individuals may have different definitions of “fun”.

I anticipated that the transition to v3 was a given, however yes I do intend to assist with the transition until my term is up. I will likely resign or wait out my term once the legislative renewing thing is complete. If I do identify any new issues, I will certainly bring them up in a future candidacy.

Tysm for this experience caleb, was a lot of fun

cheers

4 Likes

if I had the effort I’d do a confussled shit post

8 Likes

i support the con-artist

4 Likes

support, even after asking me the questions that scared the shit out of unexperienced me

4 Likes

support !!!

3 Likes

thanks for the response!!
support

3 Likes

extremely support

3 Likes

Support! W candidate

3 Likes