Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support for the cat

3 Likes

absolutely unbiasedly support <3

3 Likes

everyone says they are gonna redo old legislation, get lazy once elected, and do nothing. how do i know your not just saying this to compensate for a lack of plans?

what will be different, what will be included?

why would i want a representative who “steers clear” of prominent issues in the state?

so you care more about how people perceive you than expressing your actual concerns? nice

6 Likes

hi, thanks for your concerns

:+1:

I’m unsure. As previously mentioned in the campaign speech, I intend to work with the founders to understand how this new system will work prior to making any appropriate legislation. Given that no details regarding housing have been released by the founders or developers, I don’t have any definitive plans for the act as of yet.

This is specifically in reference to issues regarding law enforcement. Due to my lack of experience in the field, as you are aware, I intend to “Steer clear” of these to ensure I don’t harm the welfare or quality of life for any peace officer within the state. As I later go on in thaat same sentence;

Sorry sir, but me trying to be nice is simply a personal option. Going head to head with a fellow candidate is inappropriate in my personal opinion unless in a controlled debate environment. I’m sorry you feel that way but I’ve made it plenty clear what I stand up for and what I intend to do in office. If you wish to look more into my politics, you can view almost every house or senate campaign speech in the last few months for my extensive comments on them.

thanks for the questions, cheers

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

*clears throat*

2 Likes

Please do not use the Lord’s name in vain.

This doesn’t seem like a very long time to be in Firestone. How can we be sure you know how the state operates and that you’d make a good legislator?

What have these departments ever done to you, eh? @SeanCityNavy can you believe she’d not want to join your glorious department?!

Doesn’t seem like enough experience. Are you sure that you can be of benefit to the state’s legislative branch with this tiny list? Also, please can you explain how some of your positions became former?

Examples???

Are you trying to put women back in the household as the caretaker?

What did those bills ever do to you?

Intent is not the same as actually doing. A lot of candidates state their intentions but never follow through. How will you be any different?

Ah, claiming to do something but then stating you most likely will not

I previously had some doubts but I have even more now I have read this speech.

Oh great, another qualified candidate!

What have the other candidates ever done to you to cause you to constantly be aggressive to them?

I actually smelled it but thank you anyways

3 Likes

i support my local stray animals

4 Likes

sorry

I apologize, I meant 20 years. I founded this state.

nothing, I just don’t have an interest in them /shrug

I am positive that - though i have not the most experience - I do believe I can adequately serve this body.

I resigned to become a professional money launderer for the likes of Iconic, which resulted in my going criminal. This can also be attributed to the Redwood ACA Role and the Prom DA role. Arborfield city clerk and city paralegal were following a large harassment lawsuit for my meowing (i resigned). I resigned from FFA pursuant to destroying them in a legal employment battle.

See the screenshot in response to mr. cooldudesub’s concerns

Oddly enough, no. However I understand why that may be the interpretation you gathered.

Nothing - which is why they’re getting nullified :sunglasses:

The reason I listed it as an intent was to clarify that it may not be done (which I later stated). This goal was dependent on the cooperation of the founders and developers, and, as previously mentioned, they have a notoriously ass track record of being terrible at responding. I tried my hardest to make limited promises in this campaign to not give false hope to the public.

I do believe the interpretation of that sentiment was blown out of proportion to the actual text of the campaign. However, I do hope to accomplish it was the intent of the text.

I will make wearing furry ears on department teams completely legal and protected by the bill of rights

I am sorry that you feel that way. Can I interest you in some spaghetti?

All forms of interpretation are welcome.

Thanks for your concern foxy, have a good evening

4 Likes

Just as a side note, a lot of these seem unnecessary to rewrite. I don’t want to accuse this because I don’t think its true, but it is common in this state as we saw recently people will just rewrite and make their own almost identifical version of something to get their name on it. I especially see the establishment acts (which could potentially be rewritten if you mean 1 joint thing, which I am exploring) and abstentee arrests (we had a discussion today in fs general and this is a pretty good bill).

if it aint broke dont fix it.

but support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Man I was gonna support you based off your response till you said this

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

sorry I didn’t make a response earlier,

most of the bills labelled “rewrite” will have substantial changes. Most laws on that list are either a) ancient, or b) can have multiple bills combined intp one for ease of access. A prime example of this is the FAA act, which will combine 3 bills into one. Other rewrite bills were either piorly executed or simply need a refresh to.curb to the new times.

For the absentee arrests bill, I intend to extend this power to other LEO’s. The same requirements (except for the doc record) will exist for those officers, and the same protections will apply too.

thanks for your support, and thanks for your concerns

2 Likes

support conny!!!

2 Likes