Head Instructor PlutoNuto24

1 Like

Big Support

Signed,
former whatever dinoxtro

1 Like

sure

1 Like

I would also completely agree with and support Code_Law’s nomination of Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol, Not only as a Friend, But as a Respectful Citizen of Firestone.

1 Like

support

1 Like

As much as I love Code_Law and believe he is a great person. I do not think this is a wise choice. As seen recently, having someone in the department take the lead is not a good idea. Mainly because this person was influenced by previous poor leaders of the department. Due to this, he is more likely to use the same methods that his predecessors’ did. Instead, a better choice would be someone who was trained and learned from a leader from when the department was great. I.E. have the new colonel be from Water’s era.

3 Likes

as one of the senators who will be voting on the confirmation (if it even is code), my dms are always open to input from both sides!

hecc#1220

1 Like

Code is interesting, but honestly I don’t think he’s the choice we need right now, especially with FSP’s current situation.

We need someone with stronger leadership and preferably someone not in FSP’s current command. Like @CodedWealth said, the current command seems to be influenced with the poor leadership of the past department heads.

1 Like

I believe dragon may be a great choice. I was a Trooper during his time as Superintendent and FSP was pretty good and not suffering from many issues as it is today. Tho Fob has been doing great work if dragon and fob were placed onto the same command staff I think some good work could be done.

1 Like

So do you have a better choice in mind? Currently the way I see it we don’t have any other available choice besides him.

1 Like

Fob4Colonel

1 Like

how many colonels has FSP gone through under canine?

2 Likes

effectively initiate*

1 Like

I approve

• Sergeant natedog32366, 2F03
1 Like

I approved

• corporal gender
1 Like

I totally agree with you. FSP needs a complete new face as their colonel that does something new and doesn’t fear removing people in the high command.

1 Like

Support this man, Please do a full term, not 2 weeks

1 Like

I have personally known code for about three and a half years and have been an employee of FSP twice with code as my supervisor. From this experience I can personally say he is well deserving of the position. His commitment to the department is unwavering and he has stuck with the department through several reforms, scandals, and times FSP has lacked any respect from other agencies. I feel personally, from working with him for many years and in many situations, he is not only qualified in an administrative capacity, he has the ability to be a respected leader of the department who can be trusted by his troopers and the public he is tasked with protecting. @Code_Law you have my support.

1 Like

I see your point, however we’ve tried that before and personally, as a constituent, I failed to see any change whatsoever besides displacing troopers, heavy inactivity, and a decrease in the desire to join FSP. Code has been here since the very beginning and I feel he remembers what FSP was like before and he will be able to guide the department back into what it was, as he was able to see it grow from there until the fairly recent decline. Personally, my advice to him would be a total staff reform. Remove everyone and start over.

1 Like