CodeLaw for Colonel?

Throughout my time within FS @Code_Law has always had a part within FSP.

Within the last month or two, as I joined FSP, Code_Law has been a huge part of the development of FSP. He’s done all that he could (as of now with his current position) to make FSP great. But I believe that he can strive much more with the position Colonel.

A day or two ago Code_Law hosted a meeting to all employees within FSP. He went over some topics and some changes that he thought were important and ending the meeting with concerns, questions, suggestions. He’s been quite an active member within FSP and I think that he would serve greatly with this new position.

With the position brings great responsibility, and I feel as if Code would really do all he could to make the department better and make it to what it needs to be.

The possible candidate that actually deserve the position is very limited.
Someone with great intention and someone that talks all that but can actually do it.

Code_Law.

He’s the man.

This is my great opinion and you can take it or leave it, just gonna leave this here for you all.
I feel like he deserves it, he’s been with FSP for 2 years and he’s a great kind soul.

I’d love to see him make FSP great again and turn it back into what it used to be.

We can say all of this stuff and mean absolutely nothing to it, but I truly think that he has what it takes. He’s shown a lot of leadership over the months and I feel as if this is his spark to become someone even greater.

Thank you for reading. If there are any grammatical mistakes, sorry I’m tired.

I have support for a few other people, but he’s definitely shown some great intentions recently

8 Likes

I would completely agree with and support Code_Law’s nomination of Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol.

2 Likes

Massive support.

Signed,
CrusinThomas

2 Likes

support i guess /shrug

2 Likes

I don’t know about that one. We don’t know if he will do the same thing as David did. Had great intentions but could not effectively effect change over a long time.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support this.

2 Likes

yes. support

prom mayor,

2 Likes

I totally agree.

Code is a great role-model all around Firestone. In the County Council, he strives to make sure our Councilmen are doing what they should be doing, as he is the County Chairman. For example, today he asked if any of the Councilmen wanted to do a session. Note that no one told him to ask us, he thought of us and saw that there were many bills, and that gave him the idea to host one. I think if he cares for me and other councilmen, then he will care for the Troopers of FSP. He is a hardworking, persevering, and courageous man.

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Committee Officer
Stapleton County, Firestone

3 Likes

support <3

2 Likes

Major support, Code has been very supportive in the FSP.

Signed,
Myxtro
Former Senator

2 Likes

I stand by, and support Code_Law for Colonel!

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
haybilly88
Firestone State Patrol Sergeant
Firestone Department Of Transportation Head Supervisor

2 Likes

support for my boi code! not once did he want colonel but i think it’s time he take fsp and help it out even more.

2 Likes

Support without a shadow of doubt!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, been here since the start, he knows what works and what doesn’t, he’s easy to communicate with and you’re pretty much guaranteed to get a reply. Support.

2 Likes

I support, I’ve known him for nearly 4 years and he is the individual that shall be trusted. Good man anyways.

2 Likes

Very highly support this if it becomes reality.

I’ve known Code for a while and he’s been a growing leader ever since I first met him, at this crucial time for FSP I think it’s in our best interests to give Code the torch. From my view he’s a very competent, professional, and open minded guy.

He’s our best chance for FSP at this crucial time.

2 Likes

Mega support.

Great County Chairman & even a better Colonel!

Signed,
County Executive
Markehabashi

2 Likes

Hell yes! :eyes:

2 Likes