Code_Law Exposed

Voters of Firestone,

Recently at a Scriblelz Animal Shift Code_Law visited. This event was a collateral event being hosted by CanadlanLaw on behalf of his Office of the Speaker. During this event, it was noticed that Code pulled scrib to the side into a private area to be consulted about his campaigning.

Throughout this conversation, Code_Law admitted to not wanting to be Governor and that he intended to drop out after he won to just make sure CanadlanLaw lost. This completely undermines his supporters and the rest of the voting population.

I am calling for Code_Law to drop out, and would rather see Canadlan win unopposed or a new opponent than someone who isn’t in it to be a true public servant. I am disgusted with Code’s self-serving motivations and call for his drop out.

10 Likes

I do not think that an individual running for governor out of “the spite of it” should be considered a candidate…

1 Like

I’ve formally resigned from his campaign. Very sad to see with the work I’ve been trying to contribute. I would like to see a response about this soon from Codes campaign and hear a better good damn explanation

2 Likes

happy anniversary jayhawkbosun

3 Likes

Thanks pookie!

2 Likes

I think one thing that personally confuses me is Code_Law and his supporters directly attacked my campaign for one person holding 2 people who already supported hostage, but these are literally his people:

seen campaigning with code here

and then of course ruptcore, who has been campaigning for Code, targeting myself and my supports

Perplexing to say the least…

2 Likes

** I had no interest initially for Governor and have personally said this to Canadian and main FS gen, this post makes you look stupid because they were snap shots of a conversation about me debating against CanadianLaw. Scrib was trying to convince me which I have since decided to debate, packing the ballot opens room for true democracy which was one of my talking points at the start of the election, I do feel me and Canadian align in many different issues but as a leader I feel I would make a better candidate. You are compiling a false story to make me as a Candidate look bad why now choose to post this? **

I had no interest in Governor and have personally said this to Canadian and main gen, this post makes you look stupid because they were snap shots of a conversation about me debating against CanadianLaw.

1 Like

Regardless, the CanadlanLaw campaign has a substantial and significant lead (which is fueled by very little DM campaigning)

I can say that AestheticallyHappy and I are in fact running to benefit the state and use our experiences and plans to repair an otherwise archaic, inactive, and biased political establishment.

1 Like

Oh em gee

1 Like

W/O Me running CanadianLaw automatically gets governor. So ask FIrestone this should we have a governor who did not recieve a single vote.

1 Like

you hurt my brain

2 Likes

skibidi toilet

3 Likes

im voting kamran and vortex

5 Likes

guys vote for aestheticallyhappy and sharkfish82 2022-3

3 Likes

This might be worse then voting Code :sob:

4 Likes

Oh HELL no

2 Likes

oh shoot, sorry, vote canadlanlaw and aestheticallyhappy 2024-1

2 Likes

Someone is a bit slow.

1 Like

Enough is enough! The political violence has got to stop. Candidates must campaign responsibly and inform their supporters about the proper ways to go about supporting them.

Code_Law, please call for peace.

3 Likes

I cannot control people, fair game but lets also add this
L

I have addressed this