Closed

Water was fired for good reason and should stay fired.

Signed,
Congressman Racer

2 Likes

Honestly after hearing waters perspective, I don’t think ijake is fit for that position yet therefore

no support

1 Like

first of all, i don’t think the senate listens to petition, just saying i have never seen someone do a petition and it gets into the senate and passes, that’s what I’ve seen idk about other people

2 Likes

but I’m gonna support
signed
the coolest man in firestone

2 Likes

Right. Are you aware of any better candidate? Somebody who has been with this community for YEARS and who has almost always held a position of such importance and responsibility? Jake has been causing this community to strive for the past few years and I’m not just citing Firestone, I’m talking about Rockport, TRC, Norfolk. This man has had positions like this before and has always succeeded and prevailed, as much as some of you don’t currently believe in him, you need to understand this. He is the only candidate that has this much experience and qualifications.

2 Likes

also theirs another petition

2 Likes

he resigned

https://gyazo.com/cf249d158225e31f728c2988c48505b7

2 Likes

signed

2 Likes

welp gg

2 Likes

He did resign yes, but that’s no reason as to why he cannot be re-hired or re-nominated. If I were him I’d do the same considering his situation.

1 Like

Signed,

1 Like

Support (i support water also.

1 Like

Honestly a person that quits roblox because of a rank just shows he isn’t fit for the job yet. I understand he is a hard working man and all but this is childish acts. You should never take a video game so serious

1 Like

He quit Roblox…?

1 Like

‘You should never take a video game so serious’. We don’t classify this as a video game, we classify this as a hobby, a job, and those involved with FSP class it as a FAMILY. Jake was just essentially ‘forced out’ of his family, in which everybody supports and loves him. THE DEPARTMENT WANTS HIM BACK, and the CITIZENS WANT HIM BACK.

2 Likes

You are a great example of a person that take a game way too serious, thanks for proving my point and you shoulden’t take this video game serious at all

2 Likes

Which is why you’re just a developer.

3 Likes

See, this is why I like you Sam. Very calm headed and fair. Come be a judge man.

2 Likes

I’m also a citizen of firestone but I don’t get angry if I go to jail or lose my position in a group or such

1 Like

You didn’t spend years working hard in ‘this group’. You didn’t bond with your colleagues, although this may just be a game, it occupies a huge portion of our lives and bonds us, makes us friends. I am not going to argue about ‘the importance of this being a game’. You may tell that to anybody and they will reply with this same statement.

4 Likes