Closed

He did resign yes, but that’s no reason as to why he cannot be re-hired or re-nominated. If I were him I’d do the same considering his situation.

1 Like

Signed,

1 Like

Support (i support water also.

1 Like

Honestly a person that quits roblox because of a rank just shows he isn’t fit for the job yet. I understand he is a hard working man and all but this is childish acts. You should never take a video game so serious

1 Like

He quit Roblox…?

1 Like

‘You should never take a video game so serious’. We don’t classify this as a video game, we classify this as a hobby, a job, and those involved with FSP class it as a FAMILY. Jake was just essentially ‘forced out’ of his family, in which everybody supports and loves him. THE DEPARTMENT WANTS HIM BACK, and the CITIZENS WANT HIM BACK.

2 Likes

You are a great example of a person that take a game way too serious, thanks for proving my point and you shoulden’t take this video game serious at all

2 Likes

Which is why you’re just a developer.

3 Likes

See, this is why I like you Sam. Very calm headed and fair. Come be a judge man.

2 Likes

I’m also a citizen of firestone but I don’t get angry if I go to jail or lose my position in a group or such

1 Like

You didn’t spend years working hard in ‘this group’. You didn’t bond with your colleagues, although this may just be a game, it occupies a huge portion of our lives and bonds us, makes us friends. I am not going to argue about ‘the importance of this being a game’. You may tell that to anybody and they will reply with this same statement.

4 Likes

I’ve spent years in TRC and other groups, its just I have a life most likely which you seem to sadly lack off. I would therefore advice you to turn off your PC and breathe fresh air which might help you actually bond with your in real life colleagues instead of online ones too my good sir.

2 Likes

We do have lives, you are simply eluding the fact that the reason we take this seriously is due to the time we’ve endured within the community. This community prepares most of us, it teaches us life skills, as an example, FSP would teach you how to properly conduct operations that law enforcement in real life often conduct. When you’ve worked alongside somebody for so long, and so hard, you grow a REAL bond. Not a bond on a ‘video game’, but a real friendship.

3 Likes

You here are talking about friendship meanwhile ijake left because of a rank lmao

you are diving away from the main point

2 Likes

He left. He didn’t abolish and forget about the friendships he’s made and the community he is still involved with. He left a position that he no longer felt he could accommodate, he feels the community disapproves of him (which they don’t, much unlike yourself, though I don’t class you and a few other people as the entire community). You, sir, are driving away from the main point, not myself.

3 Likes

I thought this was a discussion about renominating lJake15? Beats me…

5 Likes

wait, if roblox isn’t a video game, THEN WHAT IS ROBLOX?

2 Likes

also didn’t rolerain and bready did the same, both of them uninstall discord and roblox, but bready is sorta active on roblox for a little bit

2 Likes

I guess you got confused on my statement, ROBLOX is a VIDEO GAME that should not be taken seriously

2 Likes

got ya

2 Likes