Closed

closed

2 Likes

This petition has no point…? The Governor can appoint him all he wants but you can’t make the Senate confirm him.

2 Likes

Congress cannot appoint someone only Governor. He has and Senate failed.

2 Likes

As it states, hopefully the Senate would be able to review new material pertaining to a possible confirmation and may change their minds.

2 Likes

I mean, ok. But they have no legal obligation to do so.

2 Likes

Signed.

2 Likes

This is a petition sir, there is no legal obligation at all, my point of view and understanding is that if this is to receive enough support then the Governor and Senate may understand the importance and integrity this man has.

2 Likes

The point of a petition in FS is to forcibly get government gears turning.

2 Likes

1000% Support.

Ijake is the only one qualified to lead FSP.

Signed,
Congressman Racer

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

@roaringracer what about water

2 Likes

Water was fired for good reason and should stay fired.

Signed,
Congressman Racer

2 Likes

Honestly after hearing waters perspective, I don’t think ijake is fit for that position yet therefore

no support

1 Like

first of all, i don’t think the senate listens to petition, just saying i have never seen someone do a petition and it gets into the senate and passes, that’s what I’ve seen idk about other people

2 Likes

but I’m gonna support
signed
the coolest man in firestone

2 Likes

Right. Are you aware of any better candidate? Somebody who has been with this community for YEARS and who has almost always held a position of such importance and responsibility? Jake has been causing this community to strive for the past few years and I’m not just citing Firestone, I’m talking about Rockport, TRC, Norfolk. This man has had positions like this before and has always succeeded and prevailed, as much as some of you don’t currently believe in him, you need to understand this. He is the only candidate that has this much experience and qualifications.

2 Likes

also theirs another petition

2 Likes

he resigned

https://gyazo.com/cf249d158225e31f728c2988c48505b7

2 Likes

signed

2 Likes

welp gg

2 Likes