Clonemep & CoolPilotCaio1 - "A Better Experience For All"

Clonemep and CoolPilotCaio1 for Governor and Lt. Governor

A Better Experience For All!

Overview

If you take one thing from our campaign, then know that we believe in creating a better gameplay experience for all players. We believe that Firestone should be treated as a great community enriching game instead of a destructive one. We believe in severely prosecuting those who disrupt the gameplay experience for players around them, and give leniency to those who create constructive role play experiences for all. We will create programs to help those seeking legal clemency while still ensuring a roleplay experience for our legal system.

Candidates

Governor Candidate Clonemep

Hi, I am Clonemep and I am running for Governor of the State of Firestone! I have had many accomplishments and experiences within this great state. I am mostly known for being the Secretary of Boating and Waterways and reviving the department to what it is today. Additionally, I am the Chief Inspector for the Firestone Department of Commerce. I’m responsible for ensuring that inspections are conducted in an efficient and effective way. I am also a Deputy in SCSO. I also used to be a Senator and Representative prior to being nominated to my Secretary position. Also, I have worked in the Department of Corrections making my way up to Sergeant, working in the Department of Transportation as well as working in their training division, working in SCFD as a paramedic, and working in the Department of Public Works working my way up to Associate Secretary! I have been involved in Firestone for about 3 years now and have grown to love this community!

Lieutenant Governor Candidate CoolPilotCaio1

Hi, I am CoolPilotCaio1 and I am running for Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone beside Clonemep. In my time in Firestone, I have done many things to help the people out, and lots of things for them to trust me making me a good person to help. To start off, I am currently a Senator in the Firestone Senate, during my time I have made many bills that helped the people. For example, the Self Defense Extension Act to help self-defense, Impersonation of a Business Employee to help small businesses around. I also made many small bills to help departments like the Department of Transportation and Health with loitering zones to protect them along with updating the Criminal Rehabilitation Program to make going legal not as hard. Other experiences I have are being the Redwood City Council Chairman, former Deputy Mayor of Arborfield, being a former SCSO and FSP, being the DOT Operation Manager and Training Deputy Director, and being a State Attorney. With all these experiences you know that I am here to help and I know how all sides feel from being an LEO, to a prosecutor, to a lawmaker, to Public Employee. It Is fact I am here to help and willing to, and that is why you should vote for me and Clonemep, I am here for Firestone and he is too.

Administration

Executive Branch Leadership

• Governor Clonemep
  • Lieutenant Governor CoolPilotCaio1
  • Chief of Staff TBD

Cabinet

• Firestone State Patrol Colonel: Ftlicious
  • Peace Officer and Standards Training Director: nic0le_kely
  • Firestone Fire Academy Director: tow23r
  • Secretary of the Department of Public Works: Co55ie
  • Secretary of the Department of Transportation: PatatoLaw
  • Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security: colorful_parrots
  • Secretary of the Department of Commerce: Ryan123Superstar
  • Major General of the Firestone National Guard: Hobo_Bear
  • Warden of the Department of Corrections: Droow
  • Attorney General of the Department of Justice: Wolf_RBX
  • Secretary of the Department of State: CrusinThomas
  • Secretary of the Department of Public Safety: TBD
  • Secretary of the Department of Health: cirt31
  • Secretary of the Department of Aviation: GetEnveloped
  • Director of the Firestone Park Service: Richie_Bear
  • Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigations: Bjohn323
  • Secretary of the Department of Boating and Waterways: HippoGamingRB

Issues

Department of Public Safety

As part of our administration, we will be working with the next Department of Public Safety Secretary in building up the departments reputation and standards. I, Clonemep, will be signing an executive order requiring the Department of Public Safety to conduct a through investigation into an individual prior to any Public Safety Blacklists being issued. Additionally, included in that executive order, we will be requiring the use of a standard operating procedure that would list some of the most common infractions that DPS investigates and assigning a set punishment for breaking such infraction. This would ensure less biased decisions being carried out and hopefully will better ensure the publics trust in the department. Lastly, we will be reviewing the curriculum for investigators as well as working with the Department of Justice to ensure that all investigators are aware of how to properly identify infractions and law violations. All of these decisions will be heavily reviewed and discussed with the Department of Public Safety administration.

Separation of Gameplay

I, Clonemep, will be signing an executive order establishing a temporary council with members of the criminal community, congress, legal experts, and law enforcement to better hear and address the concerns of these individuals when it comes to the overall gameplay of the game. The end goal for this council is to establish a constitutional amendment, and applicable laws, that would allow for better gameplay experiences for all that enjoy the game. We would be evaluating the jurisdiction of the State of Firestone and finding ways of still allowing criminals and law enforcement to work over Discord on ways to create a great roleplay, while still having laws in place to prevent the leakage of classified information. It is a tricky issue we are facing but we believe that with the right people, we can create a better experience for all!

Department of Health

We will be working the Department of Health in ensuring that they can better elevate their reputation in the state after their last secretary essentially when rogue. We also plan on working with the Department of Health and Congress on establishing a better health act so the Department of Health can most effectively perform their duties within the state. We will also be addressing relationship concerns between DoH, FFA, and SCFD to ensure that those relationships can be fixed.

Ratification of The New Constitution

We’re impressed on the progress made so far with the new constitution. We plan on helping congress as well as those who are actively working on the project to ensure that we have a better constitution in place. We will be evaluating each article as it is finished to make sure there aren’t any loopholes that may cause a problem down the road.

Policies

Criminal Rehabilitation

We plan to work heavily on criminal rehabilitation and working with both the justice and criminal roleplay community in order to create a better experience for all. We plan on introducing legislation that would allow those who actively participate in a criminal proceeding to be put on a fast track with the BREC, after consulting with the Department of Justice and the BREC. We believe though that this would encourage participation from more criminals allowing for the justice roleplay community to have better participation in their proceedings. At the end of the day, we want to ensure the justice community has a great time but not at the expense of criminals.

Law Enforcement

We believe in working with law enforcement agencies and ensuring that they are trained to the best of their capability. We will be pushing for a constitutional amendment that would protect law enforcement officers from the name and badge policy if their name is showing while on duty while in easily identifiable department clothing. When an officer shows their name on duty, that is substantial POID so civilians still obtain the information they need while still giving LEO’s a break and ending countless civil suits on the issue.

Legislative Branch

We plan on working with the legislative branch on better transparency between what they are actively working on so the citizens can be more aware of new laws being passed and how it affects them. Additionally, we plan on just having a better relationship with congress and helping assist them in completing their duties.

Judicial Branch

We will be working with the Chief Court Justice on reviewing all recommendation for justices of the Supreme Court as well as judges on the District Court. We believe the judicial branch is essential to the State of Firestone and will be working heavily in ensuring that it can run as efficient as possible.

Foreign Affairs

We plan on working with our State Department on maintaining already established relationships and working on establishing new ones. We will be attending any summits, meetings, or conferences that the Department of State sets up so we can be known as a true international state.

Public Services

As candidates who work in public services, we understand the struggles that public service employees face everyday. We plan on developing laws that help protect workers from countless harassments such as Vehicular Assault and interference. We believe that interfering a public service employee isn’t the purpose of the gameplay experience in Firestone so we will be working with Congress on more strict laws in preventing such abuse.

Businesses

Since Clonemep is the Chief Inspector for the Department of Commerce, Clonemep understands the struggles that many new and established businesses face. Our administration plans on working with the founders on better development support as well as the Department of Commerce with better permitting and public affairs support. One thing that we wish to do is establishing a chamber of commerce that would have a diverse panel of business owners as well as members of the Department of Commerce who would work collectively in ensuring that they can create a better experience for all!

Timeline

Many candidates promise many things but never set a plan in order to complete such promises and goals; therefore, our campaign is releasing the following timelines of implementation in order to help the citizens of the State of Firestone understand our priorities and be aware of how long certain policies will take to be implemented.

Conclusion

Thank you so much for reading our campaign speech! Please feel free to join our Discord located below so we can address any questions or concerns you may have! We are both extremely active within this community and want to do everything in our power to help make it the best that it can be! Together, we can create a better experience for all!

Discord: https://discord.gg/bST9rJRuXF
Tl;dr Slide Show: https://bit.ly/3nfQ45Q

Signed,

Clonemep
Governor Candidate

CoolPilotCaio1
Lt. Governor Candidate

30 Likes

Support!

Sincerely,
HippoGamingRB
Deputy Secretary of the Department of Boating and Waterways

9 Likes

Full support!

9 Likes

support

8 Likes

110% Support.

8 Likes

100% support! He is a man of focus, commitment, and sheer freaking will. Having worked with Clone for almost six months now, and having known him for a little longer, he is an amazing leader and all-around great person. Clone has experience as the DoBW Secretary, SCSO Deputy, DPW P3, Senator, Representative, and probably more I am forgetting. I am sure that this will help him to create policies that better Firestone for everyone. With this said, I am proudly supporting Clonemep and CoolPilotCaio1 in their quest for Governor and Lt. Governor of Firestone, and you should too!

Best,
spyjams08,
Director of the Maritime Safety Board, DoBW

Note: The things written in this message do not represent the views of the Department of Boating and Waterways in any way, shape, or form, and solely represent the views and political standpoint of its author.

6 Likes

Rapping it up

9 Likes

support

8 Likes

support, do good senor

8 Likes

may you please go more in-depth on your topics.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I support this 100 percent.

4 Likes

When creating the speech, I tried to just get to the point. For more specific questions, I am more than happy to address them in our Discord server so I can better respond to your concerns. Again, this is just the basic principles of what we are running on.

4 Likes

You have my support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

tow23r

5 Likes

I tried to write everything in 3rd person POV since cool and I worked on it. It would of been more confusing if I said (I) because you wouldn’t know if that is referring to Clonemep or CoolPilot.

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

Aupport

6 Likes