Clickable Boat Seats

So currently, when you enter/exit the MD boat, you accidentally hit all the passenger seats in the back and it’s really annoying when you’re trying to have a fast response time. A simple solution would be to make the seats clickable, just like cars, where you have to click on the seat to sit in it.

Here are some examples:

18 Likes

yes, this must be fixed as it’s very crucial to our duties! Marine Division / Coast Guard F-150 Rear Standing Seat - #61 by Guest_Smh

7 Likes

very annoying when ur doing a medical rp on the water aswell.

8 Likes

the pain when you spend 5-10 minutes pursuing a speedboat, they run out of gas and you try and hopping out to arrest and they’re gone underwater because you’re stuck in the passenger seats jumping.

6 Likes

Bro as DoBW that shit is so annoying. You end up jumping into 100 seats trying to get out of your boat

4 Likes

please fucking god yes, this is the most annoying shit on cg

5 Likes

support. whenever i have to transport people back to shore as dobw i have to unlock the seats when i get out and then when i try to get back in it takes me quite a while because of this.

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

dobw can lock

3 Likes

Still, hard to get out

3 Likes

how is it hard to walk straight out of a boat.

dobw boats don’t work the same. If it’s locked it won’t sit

3 Likes

I believe so, with the update something must’ve been swapped or whatever

4 Likes

yes yes yes yes

3 Likes

Another example of this annoyance…

You can see in this clip that I bumped into every passenger seat before being able to get out of the cabin to return fire on a suspect.

@anon54114525 pls

3 Likes