Marine Division / Coast Guard F-150 Rear Standing Seat

, ,

@FederalLaw @anon54114525 @pathwaysbball

What do you guys think about this idea? 53 supports so far.

5 Likes

yes…

7 Likes

Here’s what I think about it:

People don’t know that likes = support and replying “support” is just disruptive to us.

15 Likes

Oh bruh

6 Likes

I put this comment as a solution so people can see it before supporting it. I can’t edit my post for some reason to include not to comment support. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

oh yes, also I would LOVE if the devs fixed the passenger seats on the MD boat inside so that when we try to get out of the driver seat in let’s say an emergency situation we don’t have to hold down space bar and maneuver around to try getting out of the boat. i’ve lost suspects on the water because of it. they need to make it so that you have to click to enter the passenger seats

9 Likes

for dobw boats you just need to lock the boat and it won’t happen. unsure if it’s the same for md but

like fully locked

6 Likes

nope pretty sure that does not work, they’re always locked

5 Likes

It works on DOBW, not MD.

6 Likes

support

7 Likes

pls like the post, sir env the great said “support” comments are disruptive :smiley:

7 Likes

please :frowning:

5 Likes

I replied to keep this topic open :wink:

6 Likes

topics close after 15 days

5 Likes

this would be very beneficial for both the coast guard and marine division and as well their own respective departments and i hope the founders consider this forum when they can.

6 Likes

Still pushing for this to be added. Please like the original post if you agree!!

7 Likes

please please please

7 Likes

@anon54114525

8 Likes

Just give us it already

6 Likes

yo they need this

6 Likes