Citizen led effort to protest Judicial Intrusion

A FORMAL REQUEST

Whereas; A search warrant has been issued for the search of a DISCORD SERVER CLASSIFIED TO THE PUBLIC: (re: Search Warrant to: The Firestone National Guard (VOID))

Whereas; This search is unprecedented and no slander/harassment/hate speech/etc laws exist and protect users from harmful conversations in Discord

Whereas; Judicial intrusion and bias is becoming an ever-increasing problem (Justices are pressing charges more than the DOJ and because they’re pressing charges their co-workers are presiding these cases, leading to a very clear bias)

Whereas; Personal liberties and freedom of speech are being violated by judicial overstep

Whereas; No suitable appeal can be made to avoid said biases

It is here described the malpractice and judicial intrusion of basic rights, like the right to a fair trial, and free speech.

I, the author of this protest and strike, demand that the search warrant be revoked and all evidence received from the NG Discord will be inadmissible in a Court of law.

This protest will remain peaceful and will serve no harm, physical or verbal. There will be no violence made by this protest and strike.

Thus,

I hereby ask that every member of The Executive Branch, especially those who are Guardsmen, go on strike and refuse to do your duties until this breach of freedom is resolved. If you stand for freedom, stand with us.

I ask for your support in the replies below.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Former Governor of the State of Firestone

5 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

support. this is way over the line; departments should be left to run how they will.

2 Likes

preach it jesus

1 Like

When I said I would, I got threatened a discharge, this system seems rigged.

1 Like

Idk if I should support or not, I’d support if it wouldn’t threat my job

1 Like

fng #1

2 Likes

Support -096

1 Like

Full support. This is among some of the most foolish things I have seen involving the Judicial Branch. Are we going to prosecute a moderator for kicking someone who violated a Discord’s rule now?

1 Like

I’m not pressing charges or prosecuting anyone

1 Like

piss off

2 Likes

As long as it is peaceful and off-duty, your job will not be threatened.

1 Like

Furthermore, an apology is being drafted.

1 Like

apologies aren’t worth shit. cease your bullshittery and stop this.

1 Like

That will be the point of the apology, to cease my bullshitery.

1 Like

unless it’s going to stop the courts in their tracks, your apologies are worth nothing.

1 Like

What’s with the hostility?

1 Like
1 Like

What tracks? This was a sole action and no one is being punished.

1 Like

Support