Chaserdude123 for Mayor of Arborfield

Chaserdude123 for Mayor of Arborfield

Hello everyone, I would like to announce my candidacy for Mayor of Arborfield. I have been involved in this community for nearly 2 years, throughout these 2 years I have seen many controversial topics, people talking about what’s happening in the County and State with complete negligence for the Municipal level of government, something in which I would like to change.

Experience

It is imperative that you have a strong and experienced leader, especially when you are the Mayor of a city or town. Throughout my past 2 years, I have been fortunate enough to hold several positions, allowing me to build up my experience and become the individual I am today. My experience is as follows:

• Current CRT Agent

• Current Lieutenant in DOC, Lieutenant Commander of SERT

• Current DoBW Board of Directors, Harbor Master

• Current POST Public Relations

• Former Senator

• Former Prom District Council

• Former POST Instructor, Junior Instructor and Admissions Officer

• Former DPW Board of Directors

• Former DoH Head of Supervisory Board

• Former FSP Trooper

• Former SCSO Deputy

• Former DOT Employee

Plans

Time and time again, we’ve seen municipalities being neglected simply due to their lack of involvement within the community. If elected, I would immediately begin to establish a public relations committee tasked with hosting public events in Arborfield, allowing for gatherings and increase community engagement.

Due to the Stapleton County Fire Department being located in Arborfield, it is imperative that we have a strong line of communication to ensure our Fire Department is being protected. If elected, I would ensure the Fire Chief and I are consistently communicating with one another, getting his feedback and helping with the Fire Department and it’s safety in any way possible.

Due to the Heliport being located in Arborfield, I would also ensure we are working with FDOA and ASU to ensure that we can impose the appropriate rules and regulations regarding the Heliport to ensure maximum safety, possibly hosting public events at this facility.

As time goes on, more and more ideas and plan will come to mind, with full transparency I plan on holding this Office and ensuring that the Citizens of Arborfield are aware of the situation within and are always up to date.

4 Likes

Support. Good Luck

2 Likes

Imma hit it with a support

2 Likes

SUPPORT! :D.

2 Likes

I support! - Toboo the Furry

2 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

yes I support chaserdudde123 for mayor of the city of arbor field within Stapleton county that is a county in the state of firestone

taurtzyt
middle class citizen

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i support this canadian to run an american based city

2 Likes

Support!