City Mayor Elections, May 2020

Position: City Mayor
Positions Available: [3]
Signature Deadline: June 1st, 2020 at 5 PM EST
Election Sponsor: County Executive Elite_Creations
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to May 27th, 2020. The city for which you are running for MUST be indicated the support forum.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period, but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT result in a disqualification, if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name, speech/manifesto/etc, and the city they are running for. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 5/27/2020.
⇒ Campaigning continues from 5/27/2020 to 6/1/2020 at 5 PM EST.
⇒ Voting opens 6/1/2020 at 5 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 6/2/2020 at 5 PM EST.
Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin June 2nd, 2020.

Signed,
Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

I, RacingLemonFTW have achieved the required amount of supports (10) and am running for Redwood Mayor.

2 Likes

I tjrusty have received the ten (1) required signatures for the Redwood Mayoral Election.

2 Likes

I, ndh1015 have achieved the 10 required votes for the Prominence City Mayor Elections.
Ndh1015 for Mayor of Prominence

2 Likes

@Elite_Creations I don’t know what wrong with mine but it does not look like the others

2 Likes

I have reached 10 Supporters. For my position of becoming Mayor of Prominence

Please, if you are reading this I don’t really think anyone should be hating on me so I suggest you don’t comment at all if you don’t want to support. I get it

2 Likes

I, CoolPilotCaio1 have achieved the required amount of supports (10) and am running for Prominence Mayor.

2 Likes

I, VigilantSong have achieved the required amount of supports (10) and am running for Arborfield Mayor.

2 Likes

I CoopaIoop have obtained the 10 required signatures for Redwood Mayor Elections.

2 Likes

Reached required number of supports for Prom Mayor.

2 Likes

I, chaserdude123, have achieved the required amount of supports (10) and am running for Arborfield Mayor.

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes