Cenosity for Senate

I am running for Senate once again.

I don’t have time to write out a long thread, but here is some of my most notable experiences,

• Former Secretary of State
  • Former Secretary of Public Works
  • Former Senator x2
  • Former Representative x2
  • Former County Executive x1
  • Former County Council x2
  • Former Redwood Mayor x2

Last term in the Senate, I proposed a few bills as I ran in the special elections, and didn’t serve very long in the chamber, however, I supported the Department of Boating and Waterways when boats were added, amending the Criminal Code to include Maritime Crimes, and proposing a few other pieces of legislation that did end up failing in the Senate. I voted on many nominations to the District Court, as well as voted to help pass some key legislation for the future of our state; this also includes an amendment I wrote to ensure department heads didn’t have to inform individuals of why they were under investigation, in detail.

I will continue to do what’s best for our state, and for the people. I am again asking for your support.

I am free to answer any of your questions. DM me @Cenosity#9086 on Discord.

Thanks,
Ceno

5 Likes

I fully support and endorse this candidate.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Support

Signed,

Aegis_Miller

3 Likes

suppOrT

3 Likes

Hello,

After checking your profile, it seems I am having trouble finding legislations you made in your first term in the Senate. I am not sure if you didn’t write any, or of if you did them somewhere else. Please clarify this for me so I can decide if I’d like to support or not!

Thank you,

Stamose

2 Likes

good senator

support

if you dont, you are big dumb

3 Likes

You were in the senate with me last term when I wrote the bill to add Chapter 7. Maritime Crimes, etc.

2 Likes

Right, you said you served two Senate terms. In your first one, did you propose any legislation?

2 Likes

I don’t believe I did. I ended up resigning weeks into the term due to me becoming Secretary of State I believe.

2 Likes

Support

/s/ Hecxtro

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Full support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!!

Signed,