Cartertheoffical for County Executive

Cartertheoffical for County Executive

Introduction

Hello, I am Cartertheoffical and I am running for County Executive. I decide to run for County Executive because I’ve been told it’s the best way to start when joining politics. I finally decide to take everyone’s advice and run for County Executive.

I’ve always wanted to get into politics in Firestone because I want to help make changes that better and strengthen our economy and state. I’ve tried running for other government jobs but never got the support. Below you can see everything that I hopefully plan on doing as County Executive.

Plans for the County

If elected as County Executive I plan to to do the following.

• Work closely with Business Owners to discuss what should be done to make their businesses even better.

• Look back at previous bill/acts and fix the flaws that effect our county.

• Provide a safe and welcoming place for citizens.

• Work with LEO’s to establish better laws and prevent Deputies from going rogue.

These are just a few things that I plan to do if I get elected. I will promise everyone that if you have a suggestion I will listen to you and you will not be shutdown or ignored!

Experience

• Current TUSA Secretary of Commerce
  • Bloxmart Chairman/Founder
  • Former Firestone State News Founder
  • Current FUUSA Speaker of the House

Questions & Concerns

If you have any questions my DM’s are always open and my discord username is @CarterJUnderwood#3433.

God bless you all and have a great night.

6 Likes

No support

7 Likes

nein.

6 Likes

no support, you won’t do well in this position. i think you heard “city council” wrong

6 Likes

do you have any plans to work with both the fire chief and sheriff? are you aware that the county executive also has to tend to both county departments and their respective issues.

no support.

7 Likes

no support, not ready for the CE position imo

7 Likes

how are you going to do this?

5 Likes

I decide to run for County Executive because I’ve been told it’s the best way to start when joining politics.

I don’t know who you were talking to but that’s definitely not true. Maybe try City Council. Then County Council.

Work with LEO’s to establish better laws and prevent Deputies from going rogue.

How can you stop that, its legit not possible, also what about FD? You control SCSO and SCFD.

7 Likes

Let’s hear your plans for SCFD too yes? What specific legislation will you do to prevent rogue SCSO?

5 Likes

No support. Running because people told you it’s the best way to start politics? That’s a personal experience. You have to find the best way to start politics. Try running for city council before you run for a huge position.

7 Likes

you’re not a good candidate, you’ve got no solid plans and it sounds like you’ve just said “oh let’s give it a go” in that ‘speech’. No support at all, maybe once you get experience in politics and more experience in Firestone.

7 Likes

No support.

6 Likes

remember when he got his business owner role revoked because he advertised an unlicense business kek

7 Likes

I’m gonna give you an actual slice of advice here. As the county executive, while you arent the governor or anything, you still are the HEAD of the county and therefore you still have alot of responsibility. You are responsible for managing your cabinet and settling issues with them, ensuring they operate to standards YOU set for them. Should the need arise, you are responsible for appointing (and dismissing) members of your cabinet and the departments under the county executive. If an incident occurs in the executive branch, or if something happens to a member of your cabinet you may be required to act on it. As someone with ZERO legislative experience I dont entirely think you’re ready for what the job entails, even if not much in the end.

Run for the county council in the (id imagine) upcoming election. Learn the responsibility of a legislator and gain experience to prepare you for the responsibility of being the head of the second largest form of government in the state. Learn what the CE is actually responsible for apart from the little stuff I mentioned. In two terms or so as a county councilman, when you have the knowledge, experience and backing of the county government, try your luck again.

5 Likes

You didn’t win house of reps so you ran for executive? Ok then.
Man left 3 of my businesses without notice
There were 3 bloxmarts before he made his
Isn’t very active
Very disrespectful in my dms
As CE, you don’t prevent a moderation issue (if you didn’t know what I was talking about, I was talking about going rogue as it’s bannable).
I overall think you shouldn’t even be an employee in a dept but that’s just me.
The man has attacked me before, big no support from me. Does not deserve a government position.

7 Likes

No plans about SCFD or SCSO to that matter. Really, no plans at all. No experience even in any position of government. You aren’t fit for CE at the moment. No support.

7 Likes

No one cares about non firestone positions tbh

5 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t see where “everyones” advice is but that is beyond me.

Let’s start with some real advice,

1. Stop with the needless forums posting.

2. Get into city council or county council, and spend a few terms in there. If starting with city, spend 2 terms in it, then spend at least 4-5 in county council.

3. Join a county department like SCFD and or SCSO and work your way up so you can show that you can be responsible and somewhat like an adult.

4. Literally please, be a decent human being and considerate as you haven’t been very much like that.

8 Likes

Hey y’all, id just like to ask that we be kind to Carter. Some of these comments are on the borderline of being informative, or being slightly disrespectful. On the other hand, Carter, i’d love to talk to you about the responsibilities that the County Executive has. I would also be happy to help you with your first steps into Firestone, whichever goal, office, or department that might be. Feel free to DM me anytime: dauntfulness#0666

Thank you all for defending the purpose of the CE position, and giving Carter helpful advice.

17 Likes