Cartertheoffical for County Executive

I agree with daunt, Carter is newer to the community, and at least leave a helpful comment. Even if you believe he isn’t fit for the position don’t bring him down, it’s unneeded.

5 Likes

I’ll DM you right now! Thank you for this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

incorrect, some care.

3 Likes

what the fuck is a FUUSA speaker of the house. never heard of that. no support. you would be no match against the dauntful.

4 Likes

True, some do. To me, that looks like a state where they have 50 members and need someone for that but again, I would be wrong.

4 Likes

I think 4-5 terms in the County Council is a bit much before you can start looking into running for CE. You could very much have enough experience or knowledge to run after your first or second term. 5 terms is 20 months, or 1 year and 8 months. 2 terms is 8 months. 8 months is more than enough time to gain enough experience to succeed within a CE position. If you factor the 2 months of municipality experience that you suggested he does before serving in the county council, you’re basically asking him to serve 2 years and 4 months before running for County Executive, yet alone state legislature or even Governor. That’s way too much time to expect someone to serve before really delving into the meat of their career. Two terms in the CC alone is already a lot of time.

5 Likes

u can’t prevent rogue scso no matter how hard u try.

5 Likes

yep, his point didnt make much sense

3 Likes

that was the joke I was making

4 Likes

What other experiences do you have within the State of Firestone?

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes