Carter for House, REVISED

no support, ideas arent specific and your program wont work

2 Likes

I do not support at this moment, I believe the restart program is really useless as criminals can get their record expunged easily if they really want to live a ā€œbetterā€ life. The restart program will increase the rogue percentage like Drummer said. In my opinion the business idea is also useless and unnecessary. Most businesses do not have access to things that will harm other people if they do commit crimes while in uniform. If they do commit crimes in uniform you can simply fire them from your business. How will you help businesses get more customers?

2 Likes

I revoke my support, Iā€™m an avid supporter of business freedom as well as a free market, this candidate plans on restricting such beliefs.

2 Likes

Yes, its up to the business owner to make requirements for hiring people. Such as my business Bean Machine. I dont ask questions about your past or look at your record. I hire you and if you choose to break the law on your shift you get removed. EzpZ

2 Likes
2 Likes

We had this idea already and (from what I remember) I think it was just abandoned or forgotten.

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck, but I donā€™t support due to the lack of GOVERNMENT experience, maybe try running for City/County Council first. I still wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

this post seems extremely rushed and you only have experience with businesses within DOCM which isnā€™t enough in my opinion to become a rep
and where do you think in the history of firestone that restart program will work like wjkladajlkawdawjlk i mean a majority of the people in firestone with numerous of criminal records donā€™t want to obtain a job and they want to be crim so uh
good luck

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

why are there TWO of these posts and why are they both getting BUMPED

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The election is over.

1 Like