CannonOblivion for Senate 2019!

Hello citizens of the wonderful State of Firestone. I, CannonOblivion, am hereby declaring my candidacy in the 2019 race for senate!

SUMMARY

Recently myself and a close friend of mine wanted to run for Governor and Lt. Governor of Firestone. We believed we could provide our up-close and hands on experience to help make a positive change to Firestone. After we were provided with feedback from the citizens, while we also gained a lot of support, we also were told that myself, as running for Lt. Governor, didn’t have enough experience. Which I believe to be quite frankly true basing it on the platform known as roblox. Yet, in real life, I am astonished with the government, how it works, and tend to study every single inch of it. I want to run for Senate because I wish to gain this experience the public sees as an absence within me. I want to run to help Firestone prosper, to be a part of the organi zation whom the citizens so dependably trust to do the right thing, and help fulfill their needs.

EXPERIENCE

9/08/2018 to Current

Crisis Response Team Agent Firestone Department of Homeland Security- Providence, Firestone

I have had some experience in the field of government as listed above, yet my experience in Firestone has been mainly law enforcement, and by getting this position it would hopefully help change that for I am trying to branch out to new things in Firestone. My current and Primary position is with the Department of Homeland Security: Crisis Response Team as an Agent. Experience within the Department of Homeland Security, as listed, can hopefully help me be more trustworthy for this honorable position.

7/01/2018 to Current

Military Police Captain Firestone National Guard - Greendale, Firestone

Another position I hold is as a Firestone National Guard: Military Police, Captain. I am listing this position because I believe the values that come along with the Firestone National Guard can help the citizens and the senate see my values which associate with the National Guards’.

11/01/2018 to 1/8/18

Deputy Secretary of State of Firestone - Prominence, Firestone

One of the main positions I hold is that of Deputy Secretary of State. The department of state plays a HUGE behind the scenes role that I believe many people don’t acknowledge. Myself, as DSoS, is granted a ton of responsibility. This, which is handled with care, and non-abusive measures. I believe with the amount of responsibility given to me by the SoS, the governor, and overall Firestone as a whole, it can also help you as a citizen gain my trust.

GOALS

The following text consists of the things I wish to achieve during my time as a senator, if elected.

• Make a FINAL finalized version of the Employment Regulations
  • Make slander illegal under certain conditions
  • Raise the wage of county and state workers
  • Attend every session, tl;dr be active
  • Re-define the jobs of the IO
  • Listen to the citizens, tl;dr represent the citizens in a vote
  • Make a program to help felons rehabilitate and change so they can possibly obtain a position within the government, under the right standards
  • Attempt to lower the crime rate
  • Address any upcoming issues, and do the right thing under any circumstance

CONCLUSION

I wish to have gained your support throughout this announcement, and if not, I respect the decision. I hope I can count on your vote for the elections. If I am elected I will do whatever it takes within my power to do the right thing whilst also listening to the citizens and representing them the best I am able to. God bless my fellow citizens.

2 Likes

Support, Jordan_Chime.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support all the way bud.

Firestone Coast Guard Vice Commandant,
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy,

SteelTrigger

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Well done, hope to see you in Senate.

Lieutenant Governor Alaskan_law

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

…Support (Body Similar. Having to add more stuff. Lol)

2 Likes

The Supreme Court won’t like this and neither will I

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support :heart_eyes: