CanadlanLaw for Gov?

CanadlanLaw is the current Speaker of The House and has been dedicated to the House for a decent time. CanadlanLaw has a POST Certification and is a Manager at Robrick’s. CanadlanLaw talks with the general public every day on Discord and answers questions when asked. According to a Citizen of Firestone Speaker CanadlanLaw is an “Honorable Man”.Throughout his time in Congress, he has passed a large amount of legislation that is dedicated to the people.

In my opinion, CanadlanLaw is a brother to me. He chats with me every day and is a respectful man within the community. He speaks the truth, serves the public interest, and helps those who need help. CanadlanLaw without a doubt is family to me and many people and will continue to do the best that he can as Governor.

The general question is, will you support CanadlanLaw for Governor?

4 Likes

1 Like

damn this changed my vote to canadlan now, impressive

3 Likes

saying that canadian is an honorable man is a massive exaggeration and proves that people only look at what they want to see. he is hypocritical and always rude to people that aren’t important in the group. this is why you should vote for me! i treat everyone the same (except for darker ones)

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

ikr, however, I feel like having a POST cert over-qualifies him for the job tho…

1 Like

I supported CanadIanLaw because he has a POST certification

2 Likes