Calling For The Resignation Of JamesDitomosso

James,

We’ve been friends in the past, but ever since becoming the Chair of the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, you have overstepped your political powers.

You clearly conduct your operations in your capacity as CGOC Chair with bias.

A GCOC Chairman shouldn’t open an investigation into the highest member of our Government, on the basis of nothing: https://oof.gg/i/sIpKP.png

We the people of Firestone call for your resignation. We are the people that elected you into office. You represent us. Listen to your people.

• Resign!
  • Don’t resign!

0 voters

7 Likes

Down with CGOC

5 Likes

CGOC needs fixing tbh

4 Likes

Without James, the Congressional Government Oversight Committee would be dead and useless. He is the only reason it is active, strong, and serving beyond expectation.

James is an excellent Senator and Chairman.

Also, we haven’t opened any investigations on the basis of nothing – nor will we.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

4 Likes

Well, if missing one person from a committee, or the lack thereof, essentially “kills” the committee, there’s an internal problem that needs to be handled.

7 Likes

Voting that James resigns on a public poll, with a public opinion, regarding a private issue, that the public knows nothing about, is not a proper way to bring change upon a congressman. Consult him directly, or publicly, but please don’t “call for resignation”.

All of us know this is just the immature way to raise an uproar regarding an issue which should be dealt with maturely.

5 Likes

No, you’re misinterpreting my statement.

James brought the committee to life. That isn’t to say that the committee would die if he were gone, it is only to say that it would not have come to life in the first place without him or without someone like him.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

5 Likes

Hence considering the committee is rather new, “calling for his resignation” would cause CGOC to die off - essentially what the author of this post wants, not solely because he’s gone, but because it’s newer and needs guidance. James is one of the most suitable.

2 Likes

That’s literally the same thing.

2 Likes

James is good at his job, he does it well, just like I did as CE.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’m pretty positive that when Canine asked what his charges were and James said “idk” that shows there is no basis of the investigation.

2 Likes

Please share all of the evidence. Knowing James, he was probably like “idk, maybe, insert charges here” as a way to be sarcastic since Canine knew the charges. Could be wrong, but what else is there to point to bias besides one discord chat message.

3 Likes

I can assure you that none of our investigations are without reason.

I can also assure you that, whence they conclude, James releases all the information regarding the investigation for public view. I strongly recommend that you view that information when the time comes and make a determination of baselessness then.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

2 Likes

or he doesnt know which laws he broke because he has to investigate him…

3 Likes

That’s not even logical. Don’t make blanket statements like that.

2 Likes

Like Skye said, the investigation had to start with reasonable evidence/cause in the first place. The investigation could have been based off something not unlawful, but for something we simply can’t guess yet - for example, proof that could point to future actions which may be perceived unlawful. He may still be investigating the charges which correlate with the reason he began the investigation.

2 Likes

or he maybe just received a bunch of reports or some shit idk

2 Likes

CGOC is bias itself, not it’s investigations alone, GOs investigating GOs is a breeding ground for bias

5 Likes

Would that mean judges are biased as well? Are they not government officials - officials acting under a branch of the government - who investigate others, some may be officials? The CGOC ensures individuals are unbiased. I’m sure James can elaborate.

2 Likes

I do apologize, but I told Canine in DMs and we have resolved this issue at hand.

3 Likes