Calling For The Resignation Of JamesDitomosso

Judges preside over cases, what do you mean they investigate?

2 Likes

The entire hearing for CanineEnforcement will be public. We will also have scribes there to legally record it. Once everything is concluded, either me or one of the scribes will release a document stating every detail. That is how it has been with every case and how it will be.

3 Likes

Presiding over cases is essentially equivalent to reviewing evidence brought to them and creating an effect from the situation (verdict). This is essentially investigating evidence brought to them. CGOC has a similar purpose in my belief, although they can hunt for the evidence.

1 Like

Unless you can point out a specific situation in which the CGOC has been biased, I don’t see any base for that statement other than your simple assumption.

By that logic, the House wouldn’t be able to bring up impeachment charges & the Senate wouldn’t be able to hold trials just because it is “GOs impeaching GOs.” That makes no sense.

We give those being investigated fair opportunity to defend themselves. We only present factual evidence, and our only power at the end of the day is to recommend impeachment. I can assure you there is no secret bias brewing in the CGOC.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

3 Likes

if I want to make a statement, believe me I will, I only talk off of what I see

1 Like

And how is IO any different lol

2 Likes

I didn’t mention IO or that they are different, but with CGOC’s “We need to classify everything, we are soooo important” how are they different? Oh well, IO classifies things that are a threat to state security, CGOC classifies everything cause they think it’s that serious

1 Like

We classify every investigation, not everything.

1 Like

You might say that “oh its an investigation, we find out what the crimes will be” but you have to realize; when an investigation is open you are accusing them of committing some crime or violation.

This is a witch hunt, just like the whole Russia collusion bullshit

Trump: “What are you after me for?”
Dems: “IDK ANYTHING WE CAN FIND TO IMPEACH YOU”

2 Likes

I apologize, but I can affirm everyone that this is not a witch hunt.

1 Like

Wrong, an investigation doesn’t accuse anyone of anything. It is to find out more on the topic.

3 Likes

That is just what the Dems say.

1 Like

And what can you base that our investigation is a witch hunt? You don’t know what we have found or what we have not?

1 Like

The fact that you openly stated you didn’t know what he was being accused of.

1 Like

You do classify everything, and the Governor has a point in a statement he made; you have no oversight, you can say the committee can overrule the chair, but you need an outside source to provide insight, that’s why public trust is low in ya’ll

1 Like

The majority of CGOC’s power was proposed by James and voted on by the rest of Congress. CGOC has no oversight and it seems dumb easy for them to gain even more power and have absolute control over how they operate. They take complaints in from left to right and it lands them into negative publicity.

8 Likes

As Ftlicious said, all you are trying to do James is increase your political power.

1 Like

CGOC gives itself power, nobody oversees CGOC, it’s a bomb that can go off, it may not be under James, but when his office vacated, another chair can be responsible for that bomb going off

1 Like

Congress oversees CGOC lol hence it being a committee.

3 Likes

I apologize again, but I stated “idk” as a mere joke, then almost immediately afterwards, as I said like 5 minutes ago, I explained to Canine in his DMs.

1 Like