Calling for the Resignation of CanineEnforcement

Canine. Your friends have come out and said you and butsworth stirred the pot up the most, you guys had no evidence and didn’t know what to do, and you proceeded to go on anyways. That is not making a mistake. You had the chance to stop.

1 Like

Aye, I did have the chance to stop. But from what I saw, I firmly believed there was something going on, and I was bound to find out what it was. I’ve learned my lesson in feeding into this drama. I trusted the individuals who brought this conspiracy to my doorstep, and I was willing to listen to what they had to say. The evidence provided, and the things that they were claiming led me to believe that misconduct was occurring.

1 Like

If you know your wrongdoing, face up to your consequences. Resign. Drop out of the race.

1 Like

When I said I learned my lesson about feeding into this drama, I was specifically referring to this drama here, now. Meaning I will not be resigning, and I will not be dropping out of the race.

1 Like

that’s fine by me, the impact of this situation will be evident come elections

1 Like

I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, and allowing me to defend myself. I’ve decided not to resign and I will continue to do my work within my department.

1 Like

Saying you’re “sorry” doesn’t even make up for a tiny bit of the damage you caused me. I was discharged from my position as a guardsmen and almost lost my job in the House because of your actions of stirring the pot and spreading false conspiracies to make me look bad. Your actions will have consequences during election time i can ensure you that.

1 Like

Like I said, I didn’t start the conspiracy. It was Envelope and Butsworth who released the original documents, was it not? And were you not reinstated?

1 Like

support

1 Like

Let’s also remember why this happened in the first place. Right after Butsworth was exposed for Electoral Fraud scandal.

1 Like

I did not say you started it, you used it to spread your own agenda stating you have “evidence” but refuse to show it as what it showed above.

I was reinstated on my own doing with the help of Straphos, It doesnt change anything towards the fact you had me go through that in the first place.

1 Like

canine

YOU TOOK AWAY NICOLO’S JOB IN NATIONAL GUARD

CANINE!

YOU ALMOST TOOK AWAY HIS JOB IN THE HOUSE OF REPS!

canine!!

YOU CAUSED HIM TO LOSE STUFF, SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR DOH JOB!

CANINE TIME TO GO

2 Likes

no support

1 Like

This is ridiculous.

@CanineEnforcement FOR GOVERNOR

Im not super political in FS, so im not going to say anything, im curious to see how this plays out. Sure as hell I dont wont Canine as the gov though. Pretty much Bjohn 2.0

1 Like

I think that’s the one thing we can both agree on.

1 Like

This guy should not be a Governor. Definitely not.

2 Likes

calling for the resignation for everyone single fucking person who has ever created a post “calling for the resignation of (name)”

4 Likes

i feel like ‘Calling for the resignation of [name]’ is something that was done in mayflower. and some how got here…

1 Like

i call for the resignation of [insert name]

1 Like