Calling for the Resignation of CanineEnforcement

Secretary of Health, CanineEnforcement, was solely involved in an extreme corruption scandal regarding the Executive Office. Him, Butsworth, and a group of others made it their goal to change the public’s opinion on a group of people with false claims and lies.

Read here: Let's talk about 'Furry Gang.' Corruption of the Executive Office

CanineEnforcement and others who have resigned have made a false conspiracy, and targeted NicoloSkrt as well as others with FALSE claims.

THIS CORRUPTION SHOULD NOT STAND IN OUR GOVERNMENT.
I am calling for his resignation. I am also calling for him to drop out of the gubernatorial race.

It is time to stop this fake and useless drama once and for all.

2 Likes

Canine, you’re pretty cool but you’ve caused more drama in a week than any other gubernatorial candidate out there.

Kinda backstabbed your Lt. Gov, spread false rumors about myself, Nicolo, and PewDiePie as if we’re some corrupt group trying to leech ourselves into the government, ultimately feeding onto the whole “furry gang” shit and trying to make us look bad.

I don’t know about all of you, but I don’t want a problematic Governor. Support.

7 Likes

Support without a doubt, the manufacturing of a fake conspiracy to further a campaign agenda should not be tolerated.

7 Likes

Support

2 Likes

can we just get a rip doh if he resigns

2 Likes

Support… Corruption is big nono

@jasonbourneaxis also, DoH is kinda already dead .-.

5 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

HEY HO HEY HO CORRUPTED CANINENFORCEMENT ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!

TIME FOR YOU TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

ur super cringy sharm

3 Likes

signed

2 Likes

I don’t see how me dropping my Lieutenant Governor Candidate is corruption. The drama has since subsided, maybe it’s time to drop it. Like I said, I’m not the one who made or started the conspiracy against you, I, unfortunately, fed into it. Some individuals came to me with evidence claiming of a gangs existence, with my (former) Lieutenant Governor Candidate NicoloSkrt’s involvement.

I was given 2 options, either continue to run with NicoloSkrt, and take the risk of him being exposed by Butsworth and GetEnveloped, or discontinue my race with NicoloSkrt and go my own path. With the evidence provided to me, I chose to discontinue my race with NicoloSkrt. http://prntscr.com/lz3nlw

If this group of friends truly seeks an apology from me, then I will apologize for feeding into this conspiracy.

3 Likes

Paliacs said you were the one who kept pushing and stirring the pot without evidence. Did you even read anything that was posted? Resign.

2 Likes

I’mm just watch this play out, watch it like i’m watching a game of HOI4 and Germany just declared war on Poland

3 Likes

funny how you’re essentially admitting that you didn’t do any investigating before you totally shoved your lt gov out of the campaign

you “fed into it”, as a governor, we don’t want you “feeding” into things, we want a strong governor who can back up his own opinion and not be riddled with the false opinions of others

4 Likes

Oh jesus canine sounds like bjohn 2.0.

3 Likes

HO HO TIME TO GO

2 Likes

Canine, again, literally one of your friends who were involved stated you came to them. Danny also said you came to him as well.

2 Likes

I conducted an investigation of my own, the evidence that was brought to me by these individuals led me to believe in Nicolo’s potential involvement in this “gang”. I made my decision, and clearly I was wrong. What can I say besides I’m only human, and I made a mistake.

2 Likes

Yea I came to Danny for legal advice, as he stated himself. Him being former Attorney General, I needed to know what we were dealing with on a legal level.

2 Likes