Business owners, DEMAND ACTION NOW!

Get a CFL

6 Likes

host cfl event or whatever you call it

2 Likes

Everyone complaining about Congress not doing anything. Yes, it’s sucks being held hostage during every single business shift. However, Congress did the best thing it could and allowed business to allow open carry and then people started complaining about that megalol. Feds private protection company is literally not going to do anything. They just stand there and have their cars parked with ELS flashing and when a criminal does something they just call 911. Honestly the purpose of that security company was to dial 911 megalol. (Evening allowing feds private company to open carry would help prevent hostage sits slightly)

4 Likes

i trust very few people with the power to open carry

fed falls under that group of people I don’t trust

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I agree. Even tho I do sound like a pro open carry supporter I am not. However, I understand and respects both sides argument on why it should be allowed and why it shouldn’t be allowed.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there isn’t much you can do other than get a CFL, request DHS Business Protection (like Clonemep said), or hire your own private security. I will talk to my fellow House and Senate colleagues on what we can do to help. In the mean time I highly recommend getting a CFL.

3 Likes

Thanks for considering todo something! this post is also about government officials lying to business owners they will reach out and see if we need anything.

1 Like

Yeah there are a lot of people that just run for the power, I am not one of them. You can contact me on Discord anytime if you have any questions or problems you would like to talk about. artemis#0678

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

ive been thinking about this for such a long time, but i cant think of anything that can really stop the issue of this. if you have any idea or suggestions hmu through dms (b_aconxv)

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like
1 Like

if i could laugh react to this i would

2 Likes

:laughing: ( : laughing : )

2 Likes

-attaches 1 image-

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.