Business owners, DEMAND ACTION NOW!

I cannot tell you how much times I’ve been held hostage at a business.

Our government officials claim they will do something about this, when they haven’t. I demand action now.

When will they keep their promise about helping businesses?

My staff and I live in fear every time we are doing a shift. As a business owner I am sick of being stabbed, killed, and held hostage at my own store!

Government officials, as business owners we demand ACTION!

The state needs to provide more security for businesses, more information of how to protect ourselves. As legally we cannot do anything without a CFL.

Here are many examples:

4 Likes

As a business owner, I completely agree and support this!!! My business, Emdy Coffee, has been taken under siege too many times and it needs to stop!! ZOBIE126 FOR PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL!!!

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I agree!!! ZOBIE126 FOR PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL!

3 Likes

simply hire security

4 Likes

What about a business panic button system for PDP? Basically pinging online PDP officers to get to the business and alert them about the situation without the hostage-takers knowing? Idk, just a random thought that could or could not work lmao.

4 Likes

All businesses receive protection by FPS upon request.

[07/24/22]
DHS BUSINESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

The Department of Homeland Security still has their Business Protection Program, ran by the FPS! BPP provides advanced protection to a business, to make sure that all of the business’s shifts are safe. If you are interested, join the DHS Community Relations Server below. BUSINESS EMPLOYEES CAN NOW REQUEST PROTECTION FOR SHIFTS!

<@&735894836858847365>

[END MESSAGE]

7 Likes

We need other resources, of how to protect ourselves.

2 Likes

WOOO DEMAND ACTION! WOOO WE DEMAND ACTION

4 Likes

If security is not online when I am doing a shift what do I do? State officials need to go over this,

2 Likes

and what do you want the state officials to do? make a law where you cant take businesses hostage?

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

what will state officials do about no security being online ?

maybe make your own security branch in the business or like get your own cfl

1 Like

Where do I get the money from?

3 Likes

If you’re proposing everyone just gets to buy a gun without a CFL, that won’t happen.

The only feasible thing that could be done to curtail this problem is, as dadueds (or however the fuck you spell his name) recommended, to create a paging system OR just use FPS’s services.

Ultimately, there isn’t much that can be done.

3 Likes

by staying afk in game, working for other businesses/departments…

1 Like

That is not what I am proposing, I believe maybe a panic button could be added as suggested by @dadudeds

2 Likes

already is, state officials cant do anything

1 Like

congress enacting any legislative action to even come close to your outrageous unrealistic request is simply undoable. you’re asking congress to somehow make it more “easy” for business to have protection or means of accessible protection devices/arms for security and protection when you have the most basic options presented to you—which are as follows;

• contracted security
  • federal protective service
  • cfl

cfl’s are made for you to put in the time for a legal weapon, its as follows: your time = “reward”. not sure how much simpler it can be explained.

although your issue is obviously a reoccurring concern and what that should be talked about, there is absolutely nothing to combat this other than the options that have been here from the start and covers your issue pretty easily.

if every time you host a shift and your employees become targets, then you should stop shifts until you have one of the 3 options given to you met in full capacity, as you’re just constantly placing yourself and employees in danger every time.

5 Likes

exactly my point.

1 Like