Business Discussion: Generating Ideas

In comparison to just a year ago, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in activity when it comes to Commerce and its businesses. However, like with any change, there still stands a public stigma that private businesses in this state are “unnecessary.” Despite this opinion, more and more citizens are seeking a job in private business or looking to run one themselves.

To cater to the rising interest in being an employee/employer of a Commerce business AND slash the opinion that businesses are useless, the private business community would like to hear from citizens of all backgrounds on these topics:

• What inconveniences do you experience on an everyday basis in Firestone?
    (problems requiring a solution)
  • What luxuries would you like to experience in Firestone?
    (services that would make your experience more enjoyable)

Respond with as many thoughts as you’d like. By brainstorming these base-level ideas, more businesses will be able to adapt their solutions/services to provide for your REAL needs!

Discussion inspired & supported by @Cartertheoffical

3 Likes

i’m sorry, from who? i haven’t seen any kind of sentiment like this in ages lol

6 Likes

This is just a recreation of the post from me and @Frixtro that was posted a few months ago

4 Likes

why? if it didn’t work then, what’s to say it works now lol

this is just spam

5 Likes

If you don’t agree with it then don’t comment. You always comment on my posts with negative things. So stop you don’t help make things better. I’m just trying to help people and the State of Firestone so just please stop!

4 Likes

I feel that you made a post like this about a month ago and nothing has changed.

10 Likes

I don’t know why you’re getting so defensive when a factual point is bought up.
I am a business owner myself and I love this whole aspect of the roleplay and literally everyone else I know does. Also, I’m in the Inspections Office and it’s always a joy to be able to accept new businesses and renew current business’ licenses.
Never have I ever seen anyone say that businesses are unnecessary so before I am to believe this statement, I would like some proof.

Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and this is literally a discussion where you asked for people’s opinions.

6 Likes

haven’t you posted this already

3 Likes

found it ! Business Discussion: Generating Solutions

4 Likes

@moderators pls close this has already been made.

6 Likes

Ik you found the link but he even admitted to it here

3 Likes

Thank you. Most of these people comment on my post with negative things.

3 Likes

No offense, but I think they’re just tired of seeing you creating a new random thread everyday.

Okay now back to the topic; Working for DoCM business everyday isn’t fun imo. It’s probably boring always typing out role-play (not criticizing the devs). Even with business that has dev support don’t have employees doing shift 24/7.

8 Likes

Personally I enjoy getting to see the new businesses and their ideas.

That’s the point of roleplay, you’re supposed to type out actions. Even in games where you’re able to talk, you still have to type out your actions.

3 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t keep making posts no one cares about and the whole point of discussions is to get peoples opinions so if you don’t want anything negative, don’t make posts.

3 Likes

then it’s useless, it’s just a duplicate

4 Likes

carter i looked through your forum posts and 95% of them are generally useless discussions generated for attention or what not.

7 Likes

i completely agree with you, it’s annoying when i see a new post and get excited, and it turns out just to be a useless discussion

5 Likes

@moderator can you close this since its an exact repost of another discussion

6 Likes

I do have one more thing to ask before this gets closed. @Cartertheoffical why are you asking this in the first place when you don’t even work for FDoCM or for anything that falls under the legislative branch?

5 Likes