Business Discussion: Generating Solutions

In comparison to just a year ago, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in activity when it comes to Commerce and its businesses. However, like with any change, there still stands a public stigma that private businesses in this state are “unnecessary.” Despite this opinion, more and more citizens are seeking a job in private business or looking to run one themselves.

To cater to the rising interest in being an employee/employer of a Commerce business AND slash the opinion that businesses are useless, the private business community would like to hear from citizens of all backgrounds on these topics:

• What inconveniences do you experience on an everyday basis in Firestone?
    (problems requiring a solution)

• What luxuries would you like to experience in Firestone?
    (services that would make your experience more enjoyable)

Respond with as many thoughts as you’d like. By brainstorming these base-level ideas, more businesses will be able to adapt their solutions/services to provide for your REAL needs!

Discussion inspired & supported by @Cartertheoffical

6 Likes

I think we need more diverse businesses we are seeing way too many businesses trying to copy each other and fail

9 Likes

I kinda think we should include a water company because we have great gas and electric companies but no actual water companies.

5 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Great inputs! The purpose of this post is to brainstorm specific inconveniences/services that you would like to see improved daily around the state. Try thinking of those concepts first before jumping to what the business itself would look like.

3 Likes

Lots of businesses rely on the fact of roleplaying and it is hella boring. Only a few businesses succeed while many are left to rot. It shouldn’t be as easy to do an application and create a Roblox group, either. I believe there should be a limit in businesses and planning before anything. There is only a few private ones that developers care about, one of them being Quest, but very few actually do have relations to developers. I don’t know how to fix the issues but planning is needed before anything and lots of them are around for a month and then rot. Just please plan things before creating it!!!

3 Likes

businesses should get more dev support. right now they rely entirely on roleplay which is difficult in many cases. so far the only businesses that really get dev support is cgf, fnn, and quest; apart from like, a building or a decal change.

5 Likes

PLEASE a purchase-sell system

5 Likes

Explain more please.

3 Likes

Maybe if Private Business we’re promised a in-game team then it may cause not only a boom of more business but also a boom in employment.

As well as cause Congress to create a Minimum Wage Bill and be lobbied by these companies for more favorable legislation.

4 Likes

I’ve got one for that already, I just need employees

3 Likes

a way to sell a service or in game item for in game money

this would open up more fun cases of fraud/robbery too

4 Likes

business need more dev support

4 Likes

NOTE: We aren’t looking for critiques/suggestions when it comes to operating businesses, we’re looking for ANY specific inconveniences that you experience in Firestone that a business could potentially solve and/or ANY specific services that would improve your experience in the state.

For example:

• A problem that needs to be solved in the state is people sitting around at a bus stop with nothing else to do.
  • A service that would make my experience more enjoyable in the state is someone parking my car at an event where there is no nearby parking available.

The purpose of this post is to generate baseline ideas that aspiring/current business owners can then take and turn into an actual business.

4 Likes

Agreed, I got off topic. We need to know what problems you guys face in Firestone and something that would make your time in Firestone more enjoyable

4 Likes

a way that we can pay employees so people will want to work for us more and we dont have to use our personal funds we worked for to pay our staff

5 Likes

bring back my dog food company

3 Likes

I personally own a business and have seen lots of cafe/bakeries come and go. I feel that a function to make the goods with supplies from like Bloxmart would help. Maybe add storage for businesses within there place, a cooking area to use the supplies to “craft” stuff and then like @ElloNT said a purchase/sell function.

4 Likes

We could have some type of workers union organization that represents and supports business employees with similar policies for example getting paid?

3 Likes

Again we aren’t really looking for suggestions. We are looking to hear about the problems you face within businesses and Firestone

3 Likes