Bring back the Department of Defense?

Just want opinions, do you think the Department of Defense should be re-established with more duties and authority or there is no reason for it to exist?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

no…

10 Likes

why do you think it would be needed? just asking

8 Likes

cause it would basically be like DPS for FNG, maybe for DHS and FBI too. It would also plan everything in case we go to war (unlikely to happen)

5 Likes

No.

Thanks.

10 Likes

honestly, I feel like nothing was done WHILE it was a thing, so I doubt something would be done if re-established

if by chance something WAS done, I feel like its unnecessary still

11 Likes

as the person who organized its shutdown, as well as one of its employees, the dod is not needed and we at fng do not particularly feel its absence. there’s neither a need nor a purpose for it

14 Likes

We have the Firestone National Guard. :sunglasses:

DonxId
Stapleton County Councilman

4 Likes

what ‍‍‍‍

5 Likes

sure why not

5 Likes

u heard me

4 Likes

what u said makes no sense but ok

4 Likes

I said we have FNG. What did you not understand

4 Likes

FNG isn’t the same as the Department of Defense… The Department of Defense would oversee departments such as DHS and possibly FBI. They basically are DPS for those departments.

6 Likes

So basically it would be a DPS 2.0. But then again, DPS has a bad reputation already, so, imagine DOD. No support on my end. I don’t think it’s necessary to be extra about it. I don’t think extra oversight is needed on those departments.

6 Likes

Let’s be honest, only reason it has a bad reputation is because all they do is give out punishments, it is the same as any other Internal Affairs division, everyone hates them. But it does not mean they are not useful.

4 Likes

FNG, DHS, FBI and any potential DOD subordinates have highly functional IA, there is a reason dod was shut down

11 Likes

Yes, I can see a lot of opportunities that would make Firestone much more diverse on what people are interested in.

4 Likes

how is adding a department that has zero use going to make firestone much more diverse

8 Likes

Not true, DPS is frowned upon for many reasons. If you’re wondering, check this out

8 Likes