Brentvx for Prominence District Council

Hello! For those who are unaware of who I am, I am Brentvx. I have been in Firestone for almost 2 years now. I am now running for the District of Prominence City Council.

I have been in the Firestone State Patrol for almost one year now, and I have grown accustomed to Law Enforcement. I want to make a change, particularly with the recent acts of some individuals lately. With all of the current real-life situations coming into play in Firestone, notably in Redwood at the Car Dealership and the Capitol hasn’t been very tranquil. I fully support your rights, but freedom of speech comes to a halt when life and property are in jeopardy.

I look forward to convening with other Councilmen/women about these recent acts and how they can be changed. Everybody’s voice deserves to be heard; I will make sure your voice is heard. I want to work with local law enforcement such as the Firestone Department of Homeland Security on how we can better Prominence. I also look forward to bring the bank-robbing to an end. I also want to stop trespassers at the Capitol, attempting to enter without being searched or having a special clearance.

My goals are as follows:

• Working with Law Enforcement and other Officials to stop lawbreaking.
  • Heavily enforce laws on those who don’t take heed and follow laws.
  • Listen to our citizens and bring your ideas to other Councilmen/women.
  • I want to stop trespassers on the National Guard base and DoC.
  • Increase our economy.
  • Make our streets safer for our community.
  • Protect life and property to the fullest.

I hope to serve you as your next Councilman. I hope to help make our District a safer place for all. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Gandhi

Sincerely,

Brentvx

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

RyefredP_anda

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes