Bill talk pt 4 (different poster also about firestone air national guard)

should we have FANG also known as Firestone Air National Guard?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

yes we should jason

2 Likes

but why

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOO AIR NATIONAL GUARD

4 Likes

yes we should jason [2]

1 Like

We need an Air National Guard, no questions, end of story, just vote aye.
-Former Brigadier General SeanCityNavy on the topic of a Air National Guard

2 Likes

Air National Guard is to protect the skies and all military posts (when we get helicopters in county). They’ll also transport troops. No they will not steal ASU’s job as they will only be deployed within certain occasions and I will make sure that they are only deployed when necessary. SWAT, CRT and SERT (for some reason) would still be using SR’s transport.

Also, if you think about it, with the airport under development it means that planes will be flying once again. It only takes one plane to go “rogue” and not communicate to ATC. In that event, ANG will be needed to intercept and communicate with the aircraft. Yes, this is a rare occurrence however it is still a possibility and always will be a possibility. You may say there is no point in ANG however from the way I see it, it has more of a responsibility than lets say DPW does (I am in no way saying that DPW is useless, all I am saying is that they are a roleplay department). You stated:

I agree, they won’t use military aircraft in order to attack Firestone, however nothing is stopping them from getting a RPL/PPL/CPL from DOA and commencing an attack on our airport. I know fine well DOA can filter out the criminals from the good guys however what’s stopping another state army, with no criminal records, to get a license and eventually strike. I can’t comment on how DOA will run their show on licensing and those questions will need to be forwarded to someone in DOA however from what I do know is that you virtually can’t detect if someone is going to go rogue or not.

I am in full support of establishment of ANG and I can ensure it will be ran without error. Antador, myself and the rest of FNG General Staff have been working on this project for almost a year and all of the training and guidelines are set. If you have any questions or concerns about ANG and how they will be ran, feel free to DM me (Hobo#0396) or @Antador (Sodium Chloride#5165).

7 Likes

alright you convinced me

1 Like

/shrug

1 Like

why not lol

1 Like

What if a pilot decided to bomb Stapleton and the FANG Base? How will that rogue jet be stopped?

1 Like

fed just said no i cry

1 Like

support cuz why not

lets force fed to do it

1 Like

Fed said it ain’t happening. Let’s not argue.

1 Like
1 Like

get roasted kat

1 Like

Mkay. Fed and Ant actually talked and Fed said it would be released later after V3 but it’ll be regulated hardly and used only for deployment and national emergencies.

1 Like

i know

1 Like

the power of diplomacy mon amis

i love democracy - sheev palpatine

2 Likes

That would never happen. First off, the Air National Guard is an organisation that will only have helicopters, V3 has already been said not to have fixed wing craft (jets, airliners, etcetera). Second off, the same likelihood of a FANG pilot attacking Stapleton can be applied to an ASU pilot. Likelihood? Not very likely.

signed,
adolf christ (aka. antador)
hopeful future brigadier general of the firestone air national guard

1 Like