Bill talk pt 4 (different poster also about firestone air national guard)

WHO CARES ABOUT FED

THE FIRESTONE AIR FORCE WILL RISE

and we shall create the FIRESTONE AIR SPACE FORCE.

we must launch to the moon

can we not have a space race with mayflower

ASU’s time is delegated more to handling localized law enforcement, small-time crimes, etc. Air National Guard will be tasked with supporting more… heavy hitting agencies, aiding coast guard, aiding the rest of FNG, serving as a transport service for FNG, and aid in protecting airways that ASU is not normally allowed to enter, I think ANG is a perfect addition to the bunch.

3 Likes

and more power given to our holy lord commander in chief that is too :wink:

the guard is getting laaaaaaaaaaarger

how is making a division giving me more power lol. what am i gonna do go full docklands on firestone? joking.

forget supreme leader snoke, supreme leader canine is on the scene

he wont be governor by the time it happens soo

Okay, first off it’s a game not real life you wouldn’t be protecting nothing. Maybe add it if civs get helis (Which I doubt will happen 24/7 crashes would occur) So there is no point of having that.

First off, you only made one point, so don’t say first off.

Secondly, the fact that this is a game holds no prevalence over whether or not the Firestone Air National Guard would exist or not, a simple fact of the matter.

Thirdly, the Air National Guard’s main tasks, among others, would be to protect military airspace (air defence, warding off unauthorised aircraft to protect the bases’ integrity, etc), transport of high-level government officials (CL4+) in tandem with SS or other DHS units, quick insertion/ex-filtration from hot-zones for military units during States of Emergency, transportation for troops between bases and more. And before the argument comes up, no, the ANG simply will not take the job of ASU. That isn’t its purpose; as a general rule, ASU’s main purpose is to transport tactical units, quickly move patients, and assist in pursuits.

Finally, if civilians did get helicopters which I also doubt would happen, the FDOA would most likely take care of any problems before they even arise when it comes to civilians acting up.

take into consideration this document, which shows all of the units and their tasks

or potentially scroll up to hobo’s or my reply to this thread

byebye
hopeful future brigadier general of the firestone air national guard
destroyer of all arguments that fight the idea of FANG existing

1 Like

Sir why u stealing my talk show about bills :triumph:

it must be done fine sir, to protect the integrity of ANG, my mind baby

There is nothing to protect because FSP is the only department that can go air born.

That’s SR’s Job if needed.

Fed said there won’t be a working Airport which means there wouldn’t be anyone else flying a aircraft except ASU.

Final argument.
Each department has something unique about them for example.
FSP - ASU
SCSO - SWAT
DHS - SS/CRT
SCFD - SaR
FNG - Coast Guard

So giving other departments helis wouldn’t make FSP unique ,

I rest my case.

well u see the governor has power of the whole of the national guard including any of the divisions, correct me if I am wrong but that would include FANG too. and yes you would

u know fed has a mind that can change, also there’s an airport being built in v3, pretty sure helis can get off of

Yes, like our helis and civ’s wont get helis far from my knowledge.

then that would make fdoa useless, helis should be coming for civs, fdoa worked hard on this and also made types of licenses for it

Alright, lets read through each of these step by step, barney basics time.

FSP would not be the only department to go airborne, especially seeing as FSP isn’t allowed into military airspace unless explicitly being given permission to enter it.

Your second point is null and void, seeing as I said exactly this;

So thanks, but no thanks bub. Read the document before you try to make the same point a third time. As for your third comment, pretty sure Jason already worked on that one for me.

FDOA was established because we had a separate game in firestone that was solely based on aviation if you don’t remember.

alright, mind explaining the airport in v3 right now?