BendDerOver & TristonL12345 for Firestone, Making Firestone Great Again

So you’re saying that you, by watching a senate session, know just as much as a veteran senator would about a senate session?

4 Likes

How does that make you qualified to host a senate session…? You have no legislative experience

Why is there a need to open another investigation into the Aigio incident?

Why is there a need to investigate the DOJ?

Why do you need to investigate the dismissal of the FSP LTCOL?

2 Likes

this literally happened

2 Likes

this already happened

2 Likes

bro it’s Roblox and since when do they hate gay people

2 Likes

Since when did I say I hated gay people…?

2 Likes

The literal troll of Firestone who’s gubernatorial campaign was shot down shouldn’t comment on other gubernatorial campaigns. It’s sad. Move on.

2 Likes

He understands how the Senate operates and the full capacity within it. He, himself, has just not served in the Firestone Senate.

2 Likes

There’s a need to open another investigation because the previous investigation left out important details (i.e. Governor DyingSym’s possible affiliation and him dismissing the Attorney General because if it). As for the Firestone State Patrol, the command’s activity has decreased as seen with the previous Lieutenant Colonel. I am simply looking to meet with the State Patrol command and discuss with them what needs and voices they wish to heard/met and we can improve their overall quality and morale.

2 Likes

Your troll campaign was cringe. It’s cringe how you target every single person and attempt to make false accusations. That’s what’s cringe. Don’t tell kids on Roblox to cope after you, yourself, is attempting to make false claims which one again is CRINGE.

3 Likes

As someone who has worked with both the Special Counsel and the previous Attorney General, I believe this statement to be utterly false.

The investigation was conducted by a Special Counsel outside the realm of Governor DyingSym and the full report hasn’t been released to anyone because of the fact that DyingSym had refused to unclassified portions that were necessary for a criminal trial.

I don’t believe someone should presumptively say that an investigation left out details when the investigation itself hasn’t been released to the public.

Instead of constantly reopening more and more investigations into situations, I believe that whoever is in charge should instead look at previous investigations and look at their findings before initiating another one as it’s a complete waste of resources.

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t a closed investigation be fully released from the public?

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

3 Likes

I believe we need transparency with the citizens of the State and to disclose as much details as we can. That isn’t a matter of State security, that is a matter of how the government continues to hide details from its citizens.

3 Likes

mate no one cares about the aigio thing anymore its old news, fs has a scandal every other week, everyone has been up in arms about like 10 different things since the false flag

4 Likes

Dyingsym had refused to release information that was classified, as such the report was unable to be fully released.

4 Likes

Exactly. We’re going for a more transparent administration. That’s our goal. Be more transparent and open with the public.

3 Likes

You still have not outlined legislative experience - if you even have any legislative experience…

How can you take the highest office in the State with no legitimate state experience in any of the 3 branches…

3 Likes

support; good views which i believe will bring great change

3 Likes

A person willing to work with the citizens and a fresh face to politics (I don’t know what his experience is and I Can’t check since I’m in class). I honestly like that more than someone with 16 years f experience and an endorsement from Joe Biden himself yk

3 Likes