support MFGA!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY! HE IS THE REAL DEAL!!! VERY PROMISING GUY.

4 Likes

been with these guys since day 1

4 Likes

Our nuclear readiness :skull: :skull:

5 Likes

YES SIR. STRENGTH ISN’T A WEAKNESS. NOT BEING PREPARED IS.

3 Likes

Do you also want to know about our UFO program too???

5 Likes

Nah, that shit’s weird.

3 Likes

What’s the point of Dwelling on the past when there are current and much more prevalent issues to be dealt with?

As for your Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate, how is he going to be able to run the Senate without any legislative experience…?

2 Likes

i am for sure not sexually attracted to these two handsome fellas support

2 Likes

He understands how the legislative branch functions. He doesn’t necessarily have experience within Firestone itself regarding the legislative branch which honestly gives him a better opinion. Firestone congress can be so manipulative and corrupt at times that is it absurd. As for “dwelling” on the past, the Governor who just resigned has based his entire Governor career on hiding it and throwing others under the bus when he did not hold himself accountable.

2 Likes

While I agree that Sym was a horrendous Governor, I don’t think you’ve seen the special counsel report which was made by the Department of Justice, not sym.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mbZFA4fw0g0O6o2Oa2GO1tjT6bl2IgY/view

2 Likes

It may give him a more impartial view on certain things which could be good on the off chance, but don’t you think him not knowing how the Senate works may negatively affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the Senate?

2 Likes

there’s a lot of procedures that need to be learned, and its not something you exactly learn by watching at sessions

3 Likes

siport

4 Likes

Hello, I understand your concerns and I appreciate the question(s). So I understand your concern of “lack of experience” however I have been attending senate sessions sense I joined this community (2019) and honestly that’s the only way to understand how a Lieutenant Governor holds a senate session is to watch them even if you are a senator you don’t gain any more information on how a session is hosted so I would almost go as far to say i’ve seen and understand how a session is hosted longer then some senators that have been in the senate in the past. Once again thanks for the great questions if you have anymore feel free to send us a DM or simply ping us in our Campaign Discord.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate more on this please?

2 Likes