Batman75149 for House of Representatives

Hello Everyone,

I am announcing my run for Firestone House of Representatives.

My Experience:

• Two Terms as a senator in SUSA
  • Two Terms as a House of representatives in SUSA
  • Served as an FBI Director
  • Former Secretary of State for SUSA

I believe it is time for Firestone To have some new faces appear on the ballot. In some of these available spots, we need to have new leadership.

I believe all citizens should have a voice. As the voice of the people, I have decided to have an email where citizens can email suggestions and ideas as well as concerns. I want to be as transparent as possible. I am not running because I want the power I am running. After all, i want to be the voice of the people.

I will have multiple ways you can contact me.

Contact Me Whenever you feel at the following points of contact

Email: Batman75149.forthepeople@gmail.com

Twitter: @Batman75149

Instagram: Coming Soon….

Discord: Batman75149#4616

My vision for Firestone includes one of prosperity, nationality, and success.

For those of you who aren’t quite aware of who I am, I am a former senator and representative for another state.

As we embark on a journey of re-envisioning the future of Firestone, I wish to point out a few quick facts about my stances and beliefs in hopes that this information gives you a slight glimpse of what kind of Representative I wish to be for our country. • My stance hasn’t changed since I have been pushing for my vision in this community:

• Allow businesses to operate freely and independently. How do we do this? By subsidizing small businesses and giving them an incentive to operate here in our country.
  • Increase and build trust in our communities between the government and the people.
  • Getting more citizens sharing their voice on what is going on in firestone and encouraging them to always share concerns.
  • Providing the appropriate resources and guidance to businesses.
  • Allowing for more citizens to start there own small business and helping them by providing grants and loans. They are the backbone of our economy, we better treat them that way. We need them
  • Give Citizens more freedom of speech. It is a shame that some citizens are being silenced!
  • Reducing the amount of crime among the streets of firestones.
  • Meeting with law enforcement to appropriately get insight on how we can better protect our citizens.
  • Improve Traffic laws as I have noticed we have had issues with that.
  • Allow for more employment opportunities as some citizens are currently restricted by current guidance and regulations in place.
  • Revising the Firestone Constitution/Bill of rights(By adding and/or removing)
  • Stay in contact: Allowing cities to seek help from the federal government when needed
  • And as a former Senator, I know the inter-workings of Congress. I know that it will take a united nation, on one accord, to place us back on the right path. I plan on doing exactly that. My candidacy while an unusual one. I plan on rarely using Twitter as a medium of communication and drama. I want to focus on what matters: you. Because, at the end of the day, I am #OnYourSide

In addition to that, I will do something unprecedented and Endorse RobloxWshington66 for the House of Representatives to serve alongside me as I know we can get things done!

I would like to remind the people that we don’t need a standard politician who only wants to pocket for themselves. We need a REPRESENTATIVE Not a politician to represent the US The people. You have the power to decide who wins and loses. You have the power to change the people in charge.YOU Need to VOTE and vote for the right people such as myself and My Former Colleague and Freind Robloxwashington66 who will get things done for the citizens!

Sincerely,

Batman75149

“The Candidate FOR THE PEOPLE”

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

ngl but seems pretty generic and cliche

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback,

Happy to hear from the citizens,
Batman75149

1 Like

support cuz im that cool

signed,
post certified,
postcertified

2 Likes

Thanks For your support. It is very appreciated

Sincerely,
Batman75149

1 Like

Thanks For your support.

Sincerely,
Batman75149

1 Like

I will support. And as a news person in training maybe set up something for a interview if that is alright with you to help with the running for Firestone House of Representatives. My discord is MizukiRuri#7777 feel free to dm any time if you wish to set it up.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thanks for your support :heart:

I’ll be getting in touch for an interview as soon as I can!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support♧

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing the same ultimate goals, kind of comedic.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for reaching out.

I have a lot of points that vary from other candidates.

Although you may be hearing the same goals I stick to my word and deliver on them.

Some of the people that are up for reelection are promising yet again what they should’ve done first term.

I guarantee I will not be that person.

We need to stop putting in the same people in who don’t get things done and put in people who will do the right thing #Forthepeople

Sincerely,
“The Candidate of the people”
Batman75149

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

No Firestone experience, no support.

1 Like

no support

1 Like