Basic Necessities for Commerce

sure

I would support a paycheck in the county. However, many flaws come with this. If we give you a boosted paycheck for just being on the civilian team, everyone will want to be in commerce just to afk farm the money in v2. Additionally, it would be unfair to off-duty LEOs and other public employees as they don’t necessarily earn a boosted paycheck offduty, whereas commerce would technically be earning their paid wages everytime they hop in v2.

6 Likes

I appreciate your reply and thank you for the server role. We don’t hire a lot of staff as it is; each office has between 5-7 people maximum. We wouldn’t increase that size just so they can farm cash. I do agree that it would be unfair to AFK farm cash, and I guess there is no way around that. I’m just trying to find some kind of incentive so that way we don’t have to open applications so often.

5 Likes

@anon54114525 Maybe you could have the pay to be a small amount something like 15

6 Likes

Okay so first off, thank you for giving us a role in the Discord!!!

Secondly, we were discussing this in DoCM chat, what about something like a Weekly Paycheck system?

Basically have it where once a week, if an employee of the said department were to join the game then they would receive a pre-determined amount of money depending on their position (sort of like a login bonus you see games have on ROBLOX), I think this would be a good idea for not only Commerce but other departments like DPS and DoS who don’t have a team either.

Obviously, if it doesn’t work that’s fine as I do understand this can also fuck up the economy in some way and I know for a fact people will probably bitch about it like usual.

6 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em!

5 Likes