Basic Necessities for Commerce

I support it! Help commerce employees out, make the department have that much more significance, and a few more abilities to make things a little less monotonous.

7 Likes

Support, from being apart of the first companies who were given dev support you guys need more recognition for what you do. Especially with how much help you guys gave us!

Jen_Holten
Former Associate Director of Quest Expeditions

7 Likes

I’m happy to see all of this support. Hopefully, we can get somewhere with this!

6 Likes

100% support. Commerce deserves these basic necessities because of everything that they do.

Francisco_Mango
Representative & Commerce Public Affairs

7 Likes

Commerce is relevant now. Fund their employees so it stays that way.

Matt

7 Likes

Under Secretary Aptable, we have seen the Department of Commerce bloom into a new era of activity and dedication. With the growth of this fantastic department, it needs support from our States development to give it the boost it needs.

So with that, I fully 100% support!

Signed,
Governor Joshernaut

13 Likes

Hello. Roles.

7 Likes

Hello. Pay.

6 Likes

Support. Such a small ask that would change so much.

jackfrojpg
Director
Stapleton Powergrid

7 Likes

Honestly speaking too, I don’t think this would mess up the games economy, at the very least they would have to bump up car prices by like a few dollars.

7 Likes

i dont really see why you need a fs discord role, whats the point?

but i support paycheck or whatever

5 Likes

because it is cool

5 Likes

yes and commerce likes to be :sunglasses:

7 Likes

because just like DoA, we’re a department and would like at least something

5 Likes

well i didnt ask for doa role
i dont see a point in that either

3 Likes

yes ilord deserves doa role

5 Likes

word homie

4 Likes

because pretty much every other department has one, including ones that don’t make use of the pager channel. more of a recognition thing than anything else

8 Likes

support

8 Likes

facts

6 Likes