Basic Necessities for Commerce

The Department of Commerce is increasingly gaining purpose in the State of Firestone. A little over a year ago, Commerce had no purpose at all. Things have changed since then. Nowadays, we keep almost 50 privately-owned businesses in check, host and attend public events, and provide great resources and staff to help aspiring owners get off the ground.

I am here to ask for the most basic necessities that a department would have; a paycheck in the county and a role in the main server. We go through staff very quickly because there is nothing to keep them motivated or any incentive for them to keep doing work. This would be a huge help to us. I’d love to keep the same staff for more than a month.

I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on this, feel free to give me some input.

Thank you for your time,
Aptable

27 Likes

Totally Agreed, got my support 100%.

Ryan123Superstar
Deputy Secretary of Commerce

5 Likes

Support

RaduIsCool, Public Affairs

6 Likes

Support.

crankyIuke
Chief Executive Officer of Original Pizza

4 Likes

Full on support.

6 Likes

Support

TheGreenLego_Brick
Commerce Public Affairs Deputy Director and Business Owner x3

6 Likes

FULL FUCKING SUPPORT :triumph:

7 Likes

Support

Chillest Binman in Firestone

6 Likes

Support

It would be cool to have like an unemployment office that commerce employees could work at and help answer questions for those seeking employment in a business or department.

6 Likes

Legit been in Commerce for 8+ months and me and my family are living off of food stamps like please god just give us like money…

5 Likes

Endless support for our friends in commerce.

6 Likes

Support. Along with an in-game paycheck and team, the Commerce Building should receive a detailed interior. The interior should include administrative offices, offices for inspectors and for public affairs. As well, a conference room for meetings with business owners.

Especially since a lot is expected out of Commerce.

9 Likes

former VIP special special super board of directors commerce CHIEF INSPECTOR ELLONT approves!

7 Likes

Support

CGF Director

7 Likes

Support.

7 Likes

Support !

6 Likes

I agree, Support.

7 Likes

Supporr

7 Likes

Support all the way! However, there’s quite a small contradiction about paychecks which in my opinion are the most necessary for every business to function. As I’ve settled here before with my business, no matter if it’s Food, RP, or Rideshare, businesses aren’t making profit to very little profit income, in which the company cannot pay their employees because there’s quite a limited source to pay the workers of the said organization.

Now, for people and in this case, the business owner which of whom does work in the public sector, and have money to give out for paychecks that’s better and easier for the company since paychecks are 50/50 almost guaranteed.

But my question is: What if the business owner doesn’t work in the public sector to gain money from his job to pay to his workers? And as a most common scenario, doesn’t make profit out of the business? How would all paychecks be guaranteed to his or her company’s workers?

I’d love to hear your thoughts Mr. Secretary. I 100% support your plan.

• Rich.
8 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

7 Likes