Automationeer for House of Representatives (Oct/20)

FOR A STRONGER FIRESTONE

I. INTRODUCTION

Hello. My name is Automationeer (formerly known as ElliottLMz) and I am announcing my candidacy for the House of Representatives in the October Special Elections.

I respect the will of the people and work to increase trust and faith in our democratic system. I will act in the best interests of my constituents and the state.

I will protect the fundamental freedoms of speech and assembly and the right to bear arms. I will work with departments and businesses to ensure their government supports them as best as possible.

II. HISTORY & QUALIFICATIONS

I joined Firestone in 2016, coming originally from The Robloxian Cops; at the time I was young and (frankly, a bit stupid) and so I did not participate heavily in the community, apart from being in FDOC for a short period.

During lockdown, I returned to Firestone and in the last few months, I have built a strong resume. I am currently the Chairman of Firestone News Network and a Board of Advisors member for the State Department. I also serve as the Vice-Chairman of the Firestone Conservative Party.

Previously, I was a Bar Certified Attorney and the legal counsel for Bank of Redwood. I also founded the Firestone Broadcasting Company and served as its executive director and chairman until its merger with FNN.

I served in the Arborfield City Council and as the Arborfield City Attorney from July 2020 until September 2020. In that time, I worked on key legislation and discussed ideas like creating a ‘criminal code’ for Arborfield. Unfortunately, many of my plans were unfeasible due to the lack of recognition and power municipal governments hold.

I am passionate and enthusiastic about Firestone, determined to see a high level of quality in everything I do. My full resume can be viewed here.

III. AGENDA & PROPOSED LEGISLATION

If elected to the house, I will fulfill my duty to serve my constituents and to act in the best interest of the State of Firestone. I will be open and accessible to any citizen and be willing to help them in any way I can or answer questions they may have.

If elected, I will push for the following legislation or agendas:

• Jail time reduction: Jail times are at a ludicrous level. If elected, I will reduce jail times to encourage criminal roleplay; this is something that benefits everyone, criminals, LEOs, and citizens alike.

• Protection of rights: I will protect the people’s right to bear arms and the freedom of speech and assembly.

• Government Transparency: Governments are elected to serve citizens. As such, they should be as transparent as reasonably possible. I will work with departments and pass legislation to protect freedom of information and to enable and encourage departments, agencies, and lower governments to boost their community engagement and public accountability.

• Business Support: I will work with business owners and employees. I will push for laws protecting businesses, including from trespass and employee impersonation.

• Municipal Government: As a previous city councilor, I know firsthand the lack of recognition and independence held by our municipalities. Municipal government is where nearly every politician starts from, and it is not adequately preparing them for higher office, which leads to many politicians with lots of experience but insufficient preparation for state-level office.

• Serving Citizens: I will be open to any suggestions for legislation submitted by Firestone citizens. While I can’t guarantee every suggestion will be made into a bill, or for that matter, passed as law, I will still consider every suggestion.

IV. QUESTIONS

I have an open-door policy. Anyone may DM me on Discord (Elliott#1337) or ask a question under this campaign post. I strive to respond to and, in detail, answer any questions about my candidacy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. I hope I can count on your support.

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Sup-port

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

I will build a wall, and on that wall… it will say SUPPORT

4 Likes

bruhh

3 Likes

is that a yes?

2 Likes

i can’t support but didn’t you resign like a month ago

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

Ah, the elephant in the room.

I trolled in a crime group’s discord and was accused of corruption, treason, and god knows what other bullshit, all based on no evidence. I was given misleading advice and virtually forced to resign. I didn’t know that expulsions needed reasoning and evidence, and could be contested. I wasn’t aware that I would have likely not been expelled if it went to vote.

I made a minor mistake and was treated like a felon for it. It’s not going to happen again, and resigning is one of my biggest regrets in my Firestone career.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

(Location: DMs)

Support #8: SirMGB

3 Likes

Support #9: Cartertheofficial

(Location: FNN Discord)

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

tbh, i dont give a fuck what you did in the past. if you fucked up in the past idgaf. all what matters is what you do now, and you’re a great person. so you have my support

4 Likes

I retract my support of this candidate immediately

4 Likes

With your post regarding the impeachment of the Chief Justice, I am scared for what your understanding of the law may lead you to do as a Representative.

I will not be supporting you.

3 Likes

speaking out against what i see as wrong is not the same as submitting a bill in a legislative capacity

3 Likes

No support same reasoning as hec

3 Likes