Automationeer for House of Representatives (Oct/20)

As a Representative you must examine situations (such as the one regarding the Chief Justice) with the utmost precision. Determining if there is an actual violation of law and thoroughly dissecting these situations prior to making judgements is crucial in being a legislator who represents the will of the people.

In your petition, it is clear that you failed to exercise this careful judgement. You neglected to fully examine the situation before throwing out accusations and failed to examine the potential repercussions of your actions.

This example highlights exactly what we do not need in our legislature.

As I said before, I have no opinion on the Chief Justice’s actions. I am not a Representative and I can see both sides so I will not bring forth any of my opinions.

I care about facts. Those who do not present facts and instead draw conclusions without exercising caution cannot promote democracy. As a Representative you would be expected to steer the direction of our State, and a repeat of your post while in office could lead our State straight down the drain. Do not spread misinformation.

I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope my words can help you succeed in the future.

Hecxtro
President pro tempore
Firestone Senate

6 Likes

careful judgement is crucial when acting in the official capacity of a legislator, we are both in agreement of that

however, making a public call as a private citizen when i see behaviour that i interprete as wrong cannot be measured with the same level of judgement, as ‘wrongness’ is based on emotion and feeling, and is an interpretation of facts.

with regards to misinformation, i have not spread anything of the sorts. all of my claims have been backed up by evidence provided (except for one very minor claim but that was clearly labelled as being based on hearsay).

3 Likes

do not support, after the skye incident. This shows his clear lack of knowledge. Man didn’t even know how many justices are on the sc currently.

3 Likes

i checked over the span of a minute for a small note in a minor post. if i had any interest in being absolutely correct in that post (which was not my primary concern) i would have fully checked.

it’s not a lack of knowlege or intelligence, it’s a lack of caring about a very minor reply.

3 Likes

The screenshot the Chief Justice ‘leaked’ from the Secret Service Discord was not classified, and were her own words. You publicly indicted her for a felony for which she did not commit.

3 Likes

lack of caring about a ‘minor reply’ in regards to an impeachment. Jesus christ man you’re proving your own incompetency.

3 Likes

im sorry what the living fuck happened. what is this chief justice shit, people saying she committed this and that. plz tell me I have no clue.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Woah there. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

STATEMENT

I acknowlege that I did not properly conduct myself with regards to a petition made yesterday and I apologize. While I still believe Skye_Jones’ actions are improper, I should not have spearheaded a witchhunt (although Skye’s response to the petition was also inappropriate).

With that said, I do believe that there are elements of exaggeration in the statements by Mr Hecxtro. The purpose of the petition was to make known the public distaste in the Chief Justice following her words and actions. ‘Indicted her for a felony’ is incredibly extreme at best, and character assassination at worse.

Let it be known that my process for writing legislation is thorough, involving repeated drafts and review. The process for me posting the petition was simply typing up emotional grievances in a manner of minutes. I have learned an important lesson from this encounter, and that is that as a political figure, it is essential that you thoroughally consider any and all actions, especially when making statements publicly.

If you have lost faith in me or retract support, I can see why (no hard feelings). Come voting day, you should vote for who you believe will act in your best interests, be it myself, or another candidate; the decision is yours as a voter.

3 Likes

you’re in “official capacity” as a legislator literally 24/7, whether you’re confirming bills or writing them urself, ur still a legislator at the end of the day

4 Likes

damn really… dm me

3 Likes

which is why you examine all of the information given BEFORE you reach a verdict

4 Likes

I have, and will continue to admit, that I should have better conducted myself with the petition. My behaviour was unbecoming; and I have learned an important lesson that I will keep with me for the future.

3 Likes

the irony… @Brentvx

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

if i recall, his expulsion was next on the docket and right before we were gonna vote, he resigned.

3 Likes

something close to that

2 Likes

the situation was incredibly complex, but here’s a rough timeline of events

1. brent filed for expulsion of me and another rep (can’t remember his name) for the same (legally invalid) reasons (w/o proof). we both did entirely different things; i like to assume good faith, but it’s hard to here.

2. i thought the expulsion would have been legit w/o a reason or proof so i created two seperate expulsions (one for me, one for the other rep) to allow for a due process

3. i had been told by a few pepole that i was likely going to get expelled. i was still unaware of the legal process for expulsion (including requirement for proof and good reasoning). i was later told that no, i probably wouldn’t have been expelled if it went to vote.

4. immediately before the expulsions were to be voted, i was told that all 3 of the expulsions were legally null. it was late, i was tired, and i (frankly, stupidly) just resigned to get it over and done with since i thought that there were reps that had a vendetta against me; again, this wasn’t true but i had been mislead into thinking such.

4 Likes